ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Anime and Manga - /a/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Anyone keeping up with the new anime for this spring? I see the "Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?" manga has been turned into an anime but I have not bothered watching it, I've torrented a few but only watched a couple of series so far. The screencap is from "Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records" which might be interesting but it's got its cliches... and then one that might be more original that I'm going to keep an eye on is "Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka Isogashii Desuka Sukutte Moratte Ii Desuka".

>>

>>1297 That actually would count for a spring series seeing as the second season started airing at the beginning of the month. While technically new, I'm more focused on the brand new series, not another season of a show.

>>

>>1299 That's more like it. I looked into both and Frame Arms Girls didn't sound very interesting to me. Same with Sakura Quest. I ended up downloading the available episodes for Re-Creators, Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho and Shingeki no Bahamut - Virgin Soul but apparently this computer is too shitty to watch them on even at 720pp so I've got to find a computer that can handle all the action/CGI just to check them out. :-/ By the way you sound gay when you call another guy a slut.

>>

>>1297 I found this archive of the first season and the speeds are surprisingly decent so I'm downloading them now since I never got around to the manga. Maybe I'll get into it after watching it. ftp://116.87.223.41/Media/Animation/Boku%20no%20Hero%20Academia/

>>

>>1302 why not stream it instead?

>>

>>1303 This computer is old and doesn't handle streaming anything well unfortunately.

>>

>>1304 Plus downloading them saves me the hassle of having to see video ads and well, ads in general. And there's no buffering.

>>

>>1305 so you're downloading the videos in 420p?

>>

>>1306 I generally don't have a problem with 720p so I tend to stick with that quality. But I guess too much CGI usage is an issue. Sometimes that's also the lowest quality so I'll have to see if I can get 480p for the others...

>>

>>1307 your computer is to bad to stream 720 but you can playback it?!?! i don't understand do you live in a shit hole country with back internet?

>>

>>1308 No, I just have an old computer...

>>

>>1310 he probably is or hes old as fuck for not watching it on his phone

>>

>>1310 I don't have several hundred bucks just laying around to blow on whatever I want unlike some people... >Are you under 18? I'm a wizard, so what do you think? >>1311 >he probably is or hes old as fuck for not watching it on his phone My phone's too shitty to watch anything on it. Plus it only has 18MB of memory LOL...

>>

>>1313 And I'm fairly certain you're an idiot.

>>

>>1302 And just like that, I've got all of season 1 on my hard drive and it plays fine in 720p. Go figure... Certainly has a different art style but it works.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>1313 Must be >child offenders welfare??? >>1315

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

Password: @vWKhp2<-G7#_hFnfAj

>>
Image Thumbnail

Password: @vWKhp2<-G7#_hFnfAj

>>

How can i download the PRETEENS??? The link does not work!

>>

>>1462 KYS

>>

>>1404 Quit reporting shit ice There's plenty other anons that verify spam/CP b4 they just report everything once again, you made 3 false reports

>>

>>1464 fuck off fagget

>>

LS MODELS PRETEEN GIRLS http://anonpastes.com/?p=1287a

Update 5