ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Anime and Manga - /a/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

So... I use to watch anime from this site: http://anilinkz.to/ it have most of the current animes and a shit ton of old ones. However you better use a good adblocker or Brave to browse it because the amount of advertising and pop ups is stupid. Do you have a good site to watch anime?

>>

>>2105 >http://animeheaven.eu/ install adblock and pop up blocker if its that much of a problem

>>

>>2105 isn't torrenting easier?

>>

>>2107 Thanks man, I'll try that one.

>>

>>2108 well not in my case because I don't watch anime in my main computer but my tablet, that's why it gets hairy with the adblockers too, there's no adblocks for chrome in the ipad, however i can use Brave which comes with a very effective adblock by default.

>>

>>2108 torrent that virus right into your downloads folder

>>

>>2111 To be fair it depends on what you want to do, torrent is ok if you want to collect the anime, in my case i just want to watch it, if I ever want to watch it again... well I do it again, unless you have a really bad connection there's no point in storing the episodes locally.

>>

>>2105 9anime.to

>>

>>2113 I'll try that one too, thanks man.

>>

Masterani.me is the best site I've ever found. Perfect interface, multiple mirrors, subs and dubs for most things, obscure titles, and if you make an account (totally optional) you can save favorites and a watch list, mark progress, and get suggested anime based on those selections.

>>

>>2116 Great suggestion chum, thanks!

>>
Image Thumbnail

I started to use masterani.me I find it faster than anilinkz, less cluttered too. I'm not sure how much of it's speed is due the new browser I'm using now (brave), but the place is what I wanted, fast and free of clutter. I'm not a fan of the gigantic thumbnails, instead I prefer a text list, it may be an option but i haven't find it yet.

Update 5