ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Anime and Manga - /a/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

I hate the tsundere type of character. There's nothing fun or nice about a girl being violent on a guy just because she can't manage her own feelings. There's no redemption on a single moment when she admits what she feels, it doesn't matter if a tsundere saves the main guy at the last moment. That won't delete all the past abuse. I can't find the humour when I see the abuse of the male character (I don't find the abuse from a male tsundere amusing either). So, I know my point of view is skewed, it is because my real mother was a tsundere. She loved my father to pieces and in spite of the years of constant fighting they remained together until death. She loved me and my sisters too, but she was so mentally unstable we were alternatively afraid, angry and when we grew up sad at her. Tsunderes are not cute, the damage they do to everyone that surounds her is too great to be forgiven by a couple of acts of kindness, I've seen the pain and sadness of my father, their friends that slowly stepped back and finally ran away and how deeply rooted are some issues my sisters and I had to resolve until finally we understood that a normal family doesn't have to have crazy mixed in it. Some days ago it was the 57th anniversary of my parents wedding, they're both dead, of course. I just hope wherever their souls are they learned to be together from another kind of anime, something less damaging and psychotic.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>Weeaboo faggotry

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2136 It's a trope, triggered chum. I admit it's overused to a ridiculous point, but until mangakas decide to create their cute girls with another personality, the only alternative you have is read manga or watch anime without romance.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2138 Sure thing chum

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2139 Are you so triggered that you need to show everyone how much you don't care about this thread by wasting your time shitposting in it? Your projection is too sad, little chum.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2140 >That projection Let the butthurt flow thru you Chum.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2141 I know you need attention and I get that being a closeted fag has to be hard on you. But if I were you I would stop embarrasing myself. Then again, the comedy factor outweights your pathetic trolling so, please, do go on. I love to see how you're digging your own grave =)

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2142 >taking the bait still I'm just here for the faggorty myself chum

>>

>>2143 Discuss we're too few to troll effectively.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2144 Checked

>>

>>2136 Tsundere is only good if its just being rude and mean, actual violence or abuse is shit tier and misses the point.

>>

>>2136 I think your mom was a yandere

>>

>>2140 >projection >This involves individuals attributing their own thoughts, feeling, and motives to another person (A. Freud, 1936). Thoughts most commonly projected onto another are the ones that would cause guilt such as aggressive and sexual fantasies or thoughts. >For instance, you might hate someone, but your superego tells you that such hatred is unacceptable. You can 'solve' the problem by believing that they hate you.

>>

>>2146 I think the violence is just an exaggerated physical humour, similar of what you could see in comedies of Charles Chaplin or the Three Stooges. The problem is something is lost in translation, the japanese approach is just violent, not funny. It poses no consequences as normally at the next scene the MC is ok or at most shows a bandaid. >>2147 Nah, yanderes are just psychos. Murderous ones, yanderes animes ends in death usually of the MC or the yandere itself.

>>

>>2149 > death usually of the MC or the yandere itself. Well, she is dead chum. You could also an hero.

>>

>>2150 She has been dead for the last 8 years and I will an hero eventually. You see, all my family, every single one died of cancer. I took care of all of them, so I have a pretty accurate idea of how futile is try to fight it. And of course I'll have it too, when I can't live my life as I want I'll an hero because I don't want to suffer and what I have stored is several years of pain, so ... no. That being said, again, we're too few to troll effectively, we could start again but it's too early and I'm too sleepy to play. Discuss or shut up and play with your toys on the corner.

>>

>>2151 Why postpone the inevitable?

>>

>>2152 I've money, I've freedom and I basically do whatever I want. I'm enjoying life, a lot.

>>

>>2149 >>2136 Give 10 examples tsunderes that act like this at all

>>

>>2156 I don’t want to, because I can’t remember any character’s name of any media, so it would be hours looking for a trope I don’t like. Forget it chum.

Update 5