ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Anime and Manga - /a/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

>Would anyone reccommend a series similar or better like Gunslinger Girl? I had my music on shuffle and came across the GG soundtrack. Havent heard it in years and it brought me back to this amazing anime. Id love if there was more or similar anime that I can get into (Second season was shit so I had a bad taste of feeling incomplete) I know there are a lot of "cute girls with guns" anime but Im talking about dramatic gun action with girls. Great story. Amazing music OST Anything?

>>

Well I don't know any since it's not my cup of tea in anime , but I can give you this website where you could put your anime's name and on its page you have a tab "recomendation" with a brief summary of why it is recomended. So you could try over here myanimelist .net Sorry to not help you more than that but since this board is not often visited I figured that i would be better than letting some one come up with a reply 3 month too late. Hope you will find what you seek buddy.

>>

>>845 Try Gunsmith cats or Black Lagoon. Black Lagoon in particular is very intense. Also, if you're looking for anime that is just very violent try Gantz, Shiki, or Elfen Lied.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Noir

Update 5