1) Golden Rule: When discussing anything, use arguments to explain your position. Saying an opinion is right/wrong or that something is good/bad without justification is frowned upon. This rule exists to inspire a culture where users expect arguments from posters, to prevent viral marketeers/shills and also to prevent people from making accusations of them.
2) Featured boards must maintain a degree of elitism for On Topic threads that is enforced by their administrators. Featured boards must contain quality content that requires intelligence and maturity to be understood and appreciated.
3) You must be at least 30 years old to post on ccluster.
4) Do not post illegal content by US Laws or Amsterdam laws (where our server is located).
5) Do not post links where you must skip an ad before viewing the content.
6) Spam is considered as a method to censor or ruin other user's threads and you may be punished for doing so.
As a random board, /b/ is a place for users to post anything without restriction of topic. However, to maintain an interesting board culture that is random in nature, threads will be categorized into on and off topic. Threads that contain original content and constructive discussion are on topic and very much encouraged on /b/, while mundane or redundant threads that would be more fitting to post on another board are off topic. On the front page, one of the most recent off topic threads will be shown for every three of the most recent on topic threads. These measures are taken to promote and give preference to original and interesting content, but anything goes and no posts will be pruned.
If you believe that your thread has been unfairly toggled to off-topic, express your concerns in the thread in question and give clear reasoning as to why. Since the rules of this feature are subjective, feedback will be taken into consideration.