ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Random - /b/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Who else here /normie/ and proud?

>>

LOL, FAIL. Go back to facebook. You are not wanted.

>>

>>194739 The only way I'll go to facebook is to start our advertisizing crusade. I think that we can get a lot of new and fun users here by talking about ccluster on places like facebook. Youtube and even reddit as well. >you are not wanted Why would you be proud of being a loser anon?

>>

>>194742 >The only way I'll go to facebook is to start our advertisizing crusade. I think that we can get a lot of new and fun users here by talking about ccluster on places like facebook. Youtube and even reddit as well. Go for it . Do it now. You will be easier to identify once you send more and more here. >Why would you be proud of being a loser anon? This is relative. To me , you are the loser. Why would you be proud of being a loser shitface?

>>

>>194748 >Outlander >I know you're, but what am I Fucking loser Leave, don't come back.

>>

>>194750 >Fucking loser >Leave, don't come back. This applies to you perfectly. Take your own advice and go back to facebook.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>194736 fucks like you destroy everything good. fuck off.

>>

O look the 8gag troll is back

>>

>>194736 I have one question for you as a normie:

>>
Image Thumbnail

how do you find this...

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>194971 ...more attractive than this >princess-175-001.jpg

>>

>>195041 How did that get deleted? It was a serious question too. You would have had no comeback, my normie friend. I get the thing about not posting pictures from illegal studios like LS, even if the particular file is non-nude, but deleting tinymodel princess and candydoll? C'mon.

>>

just

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>195059 . desperate? fuck you lady. because they are young and cute. duh. normies try so hard to deny young girls are attractive in any way. I think its a mental disorder?.>>195059

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>195063 Flat is justice

>>

>>194736 I go out with my girlfriend to eat or have fun at the beach and other social activities every single week

>>

>>195067 is it just me or are all the webms on mc (cc?) cut short? none of the videos play and when I download them they aren't complete.

>>

>>195977 Just you.

>>

>>194971 id bang that woman preety fucking bad. and after that id pass her to my dog.

Update 5