ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Random - /b/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Gee wiz this new site sure is a-hoppin' don'tcha think fellow chums? I mean, look at all the new posts on the site. I can't keep up with the non-stop flow of commotion now. /s This "rebranding" was a fucking failure. We need an admin who actually gives a fuck about this site if it's to ever get off the ground again. Or gadette could release the current source code so someone else could run their own version. Kind of like what Tinychan did after copying the code from AnonBBS.

>>

>>195540 The site has nothing to offer. -No traffic -No pedo shit -No fun Rip MC

>>

>>195542 Funny how that worked out, run the pedo shit off the board. And then the autistic, pedo obsessed anti's loose interest, cuz no one to harass and argue with.

>>

>>195586 Same thing happened to 8ch/b It used to be fun when there was a daily pedo thread To complain about Now it's the same 5 anons making the same dumb threads

>>

It would be nice if the source code was public.

>>

>>195602 Didn't gad mention a long time ago about releasing it eventually anyways?

>>

>>195603 I wouldn't if I were him.

>>

>>195641 Why not?

>>

>>195674 They're probably afraid 100 more Librechans would spring up.

>>

>>195705 maybe just one?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>attention whore Was here

>>

>>195540 I don't understand the point you are trying to make?

>>

>>195705 not probably, dutch police on the watch, their new sport to harass on pedo-ass

Update 5