ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Random - /b/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

So today when I finished downloading a cheesy rar off of Tor I noticed that the site said the file had been downloaded ---3647 times--- I think this says a lot about the internet.

>>

I like how the pedo community has a better relationship than any other community. >File is 404. Can someone re-upload? I got you fam. Here is a mirror >Thanks man! I created multiple mirrors just in case others miss it. Here are the links Good work >Time to fap Look at that sexy 3yo gagging on that cock >Wish she was my daughter

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>195970 Pretty much this, yeah. There are a lot of pedochums who love to share. Also, I've noticed that girl models aren't getting mystery'd anymore. I might post some soon.

>>

>>195970 Any child snuff?

>>

>>195973 It's the deep web, of course there is

>>

>>195974 I've never ran across any Fap Fap fap

>>

>>195975 Didn't look deep enough. Or just didn't know where to look. Perhaps you need -links- to some -topics-?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>195976 Didn't dig deep enough. Damn. See any good shit?

>>

>>195970 That depends on where you go and what the customs are. From my observations the ones into the really young/"hurtcore" stuff are at odds with the "childlover" community. Which is amusing at times because the "childlovers" are quite hypocritical in what they advocate for compared to the rest of the crowd. Which makes them come off as snobby hoarders in the process. But I have seen what you are referring to. And they'll even re-up without receiving any thanks or something in return. It's kind of strange to me. >>195980 I was so hoping you were the infamous "asian horse man troll" on the chatango site I hear about occasionally lol...

>>

>>195991 >community at odds Kek Love seeing tots raped and disposed of. I'm not that person, just a lurk lurk, and proponent of child peril.

Update 5