ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Random - /b/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom

Children in Cinema (don't delete my posts newfag mods edition)

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

should have posted these in candy where they belong or at-least movies

>>

>>

>>202227 Custom boards are dead, they aren't listed. Recent posts are a mess. At least it's off topic.

>>

>>202229 movies is an official board

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

heh gad still hasn't enabled mp4 support? he doesn't even thumbnail videos, it should take less than a minute

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>202251 hOLy fUCk

>>

>>

>>202245 Just rename the extension to webm I see thumbnails on my browser..

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>202222 >222 Respect

>>

>>202271 Those aren't thumbs, they're mini players, all trying to load at the same time. If you're net is a little slow forget it.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>202276 >he has slow internet go away scrub

>>

>>202220 >>202220 >newfag Only 4channers talk like this around here we say newchum.

>>

>>202221 >>202222 My two favorites

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>202222 Perfect fucking body i totally would fuck her.

>>

>>202244 is that ellen fucking Muth ?? name please

>>

>>202251 She looks like Lexee Smith

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Some mod keeps deleting Demi-Tarif, an award winning film. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0391919/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isild_Le_Besco >2004: Prix spécial du Jury a l'European first film festival d’Angers pour Demi -tarif >2004: Prix Procirep. Premiers plans. Angers pour Demi-tarif >2004: Special price of Jury du festival de Séoul pour Demi-tarif >2005: Grand Prix du Jury. Crossing Europe Festival. Linz pour Demi-tarif >2004: Nomination pour le prix Louis Deluc pour Demi-tarif

>>

>>202677 Probably because the movie is filmed on a handheld and looks like a home movie.

>>

so much degenerate jewish entertainment

>>

Reporting my own post for attention.. >>202634 lmao that this is still on the reports screen.. Come on Gad, quit being lazy. It's been 4 days now.

>>

>>203286 I hate you

>>

woah

>>

Thanks OP. It's great that quite a few of these had the movie titles in the filename. A handful which didn't I already knew about, and the rest will be a challenge figuring out. I actually ran a list on letterboxd called "Little Girls are the Best" compiling over 300 films. There were a bunch of contributors and people working on it with me for a while. Quite quickly it was reported, but but after an email exchange with the site admin, he made a compromise and set it to unlisted (meaning it wouldn't appear anywhere else on the site). The sneaky bastard eventually deleted my account a few months later, along with the list. Luckily I downloaded a copy of the list not long before it got deleted. Unfortunately a few entries had been added after the last time I made a local backup. Towards the end, all the titles I was adding were really obscure foreign titles, so I can't recall abut a dozen of them. Shame. The intention was to track down as many of the films as possible, and make webm clips of appealing scenes to share around. Looks like someone has been doing that before I got the chance. I'll check back in another day to see if you post anymore. I may start creating some webms from the films in my collection and contribute, if this thread still has interest. >>202631 This really got my heart racing! It conveys the internal conflict brilliantly.

Update 5