ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Random - /b/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

I AM THE BALL THE BALL OF FUTURE EVENTS Ask some stupid question and you shall receive a stupid answer!

>>

>>218683 Are you red pilled?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>218684 IN THE FUTURE WOMAN GOT BANNED FROM THE EARTH, RED PILLS ARE NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE. we have crimsom tic tacs doe

>>

>>218685 Ahh, you're a shill. /thread

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>218686 SHILLS ARE IN FASHION, SLUTS FROM GILESE 832 C MADE IT POPULAR AGAIN

>>

>>218683 When will clusterchan be more active than 8chan?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>218691 IT ALREADY IS

>>

when will you die

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>218875 THE DAY YOU STOP FAPPING

>>
Image Thumbnail

WHICH AM I? A BALL? AN ORB? A SPHERE? A THREE-DIMENSIONAL CIRCLE? THE SHAPE OF THE EGG I FERTILIZED IN YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>218879 I AM THE BALL THE ANSWER YOU SEEK IS: YO MOMMA THE BALL HAS SPOKEN

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>218881

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>218894 I AM THE BALL THE REACTION YOU SEEK IS: CAN'T TOUCH THIS THE BALL HAS SPORKEN

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>218896 I AM THE ORB THE REACTION YOU SEEK IS: CHAIN LIGHTNING THE ORB HAS BUZZ'D

>>

>>218897 >>218896 wat ball's more familiar tho

>>

How do you see the future? When do the robots take over?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>219275 I SEE A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR BALL-KIND EVERYWHERE... ROBOTS WILL TAKE OVER WHEN KEANU REEVES DECIDES TO BECOME A CYBORG

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>219275 I AM THE BALL THE ANSWER YOU SEEK IS: NEVER, ROBOTS WILL SUCK HUMANS RESOURCES DRY AND MOVE ON, NO DECENT ROBOT WANTS TO LIVE IN A SHITTY PLANET ANYWAY. THE BALL HAS SPLOCHEN

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>219407 >NO DECENT ROBOT WANTS TO LIVE IN A SHITTY PLANET THAT IS WHY *I* WILL LIVE ABOVE IT WHILE YOU TOIL AWAY ON ZUG ISLAND UNTIL THE PLANET BURNS UP.

>>

>>218879 oh

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>219638 AND I WILL CONSUME YOU IN 5 BILLION YEARS SO ENJOY ORBITING EARTH WHILE YOU CAN, O LITTLE ONE.

>>

>>218691 8chan is best chan

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>220330 IN THE FUTURE THE BALL WILL OBSERVE THE END OF THE UNIVERSE FROM THE CLOSEST ONE. ENJOY YOUR SPECK OF LIFE, AVERAGE STAR.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>220366 IN THE FUTURE I WILL CONSUME YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU ROLL ON DEARLY. ENJOY YOUR EXCRUCIATINGLY SHORT LIFE, O INCONSEQUENTIAL ONE.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>220372 THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THE BALL, THE BALL OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU'RE JUST A BLACK HOLE, SLIGHTLY SPHERICAL.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>220374 >YOU'RE JUST A BLACK HOLE, SLIGHTLY SPHERICAL. I DARE YOU TO APPROACH ME BEFORE YOU INSULT MY PERFECT FORM!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>220381 IN THE FUTURE YOUR FLESH WILL SAG, DIE AND DECAY. I AM THE BALL, I AM ETERNAL.

Update 5