ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Random - /b/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

What is your opinion on naturally-produced skin cream chums? Anyone here get to share it or take advantage of it in some form or another?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>225153 Interesting question, I wondered for a long time if the urban legend that sperm actually smooth the skin is real or not. Here's the thing: there's scientific bases that point in the affirmative direction. There's a specialized organ inside the sperm cell called acrosome, it's a vesicle that contains a potent enzyme that basically makes a hole in whatever membrane it touches, it's designed to allow the head of the cell to enter the egg and initiate the DNA exchange. Now, in theory that tiny amount of enzyme would destroy any skin too, so it would be the equivalent of a chemical peeling, but (and of course there's always a but), what I don't know if the sperm cell would release the contents of the acrosome on a epitelial cell, I believe it wouldn't or we wouldn't have balls, they would dissolve at the first batch of sperm we would produce. So while I believe it's theoretically possible I think spraying girls is just a satisfactory practise that won't affect you or your partner/s.

>>
Image Thumbnail

make this off topic

>>

>>225153 >>225154 Replying to yourself yields no real interest

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>225163 you have to remember that on and off topic threads are chosen purely because of badmin's preference. naturally produced skin cream is badmin approved and sponsered by /b/

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>225167 Nop, the OP is not me.

>>

>>225167 Hi OP, trying to deflect your samefagging again huh?

Update 5