Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Random - /b/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Now that the investigation is over, let's talk about what happened lol. >http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/facebook-identifies-alleged-child-rapist-bothell-man-arrested/636330212 >Facebook identifies alleged child rapist; Bothell man arrested >Here’s evidence Facebook monitors the videos and photos you post: A Bothell man is under arrest, suspected of raping a 14-year old girl he met on the social media site. >Thomas Mahoney, 24, appeared by video in a Snohomish County courtroom Wednesday afternoon, hours after being booked into the Snohomish County Jail in Everett --- on suspicion of child rape and communicating with a minor for immoral purposes. >According to Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office documents, Mahoney met a then-13 year old girl on Facebook last year. >In September 2016, “when she was 14 years of age, she met with him in Bothell, and they had sex” at his home, according to investigators.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Pokies pokables lol

>>
Image Thumbnail

>The documents reveal the girl’s family moved out of state, so “Mahoney travelled to California” in May and August of 2017, when he allegedly raped her again. >According to investigators, “Mahoney videotaped” the encounters. >Those videos - and explicit Facebook messages between Mahoney and the girl - are now evidence. >In court, Judge Tam Bui ordered Mahoney’s bail be set at $150,000 and issued a protection order to keep him away from the girl should he bail out. >“I’m not going to specifically delineate the kinds of contact, whether it be electronic, person, phone, whatever method,” Judge Bui told Mahoney. >“It is no contact.”

>>
Image Thumbnail

>Mahoney has no criminal history. >He claimed in documents the girl told him she was 19 years old. >However, the girl's mother told KIRO 7 Mahoney always knew the girl's real age and pursued her anyway. >Facebook has turned over to investigators messages where Mahoney allegedly refers to the girl as “this hot little 14 year old” while describing their sexual contact. >The mom says her daughter has been traumatized by the rapes. >Mahoney has not yet been charged.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

I'm sure her video will be taken down soon.. https://youtu.be/3YJMnL0Yu0I

>>
Image Thumbnail
>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>227901 Wait, that's an old profile..

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
>>

Autistic Mac book video https://youtu.be/6Jw7qmYLXvE

>>

Was that Shrek?

>>
>>

>>227913 Old video. Also can not fap to this >>227913

>>
Image Thumbnail

That one defiantly feel thru the cracks. We could of done more to prevent this. I blame Pokie.

>>

>>228012 That won't happen, if you want to see sexualized pictures of underage go to facebook, whoever post that shit here will get banned.

>>

>>228014 Just ask her. She has been on FB live all day.. >Looks for link Her FB may have been permab&

>>

>>228016 >Hello FBI You should photoshop that vag upside down and start passing it around on 4chan. Post it in threads that other users save every image in... Sooner or later, everyone will have a bunch of CP on their HD.. Every cuckchanner at least...

>>

>>228018 >I'm 12 You realize I walked you into that assumption. >Now that I think of it, I never seen real pussy b4 irl...

>>

>>228020 >my mom.ect Pokie plz......

>>

>>228022 >being this new to the interboobs what was the first clue. Oh, it Was me pointing it out KYS

>>

>>228016 I recognize that girl and the shirt and its definitely not ann

>>

>>228026 Who is she then? Please reveal your secrets chum.

>>

Its really sad to see that stuff happen to her.. she is actually a really smart kid.. but naive as fuck.. Me and a production company are actually planing to start writing a script for a movie based on that events.. Does anybody have got any ties to her or her family? She is unreachable at that point.. she did something like a 16 hour livestream a few days ago then dissapeared..

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>228051 >asking for real data of a minor on an anonymous chan. Sure chum, I'm a NASA nuclear engineer and I'm about to make a rocket to Mars, I want the phone number of all the lolis to take them with me to a "safe" place.

>>

>>228053 >https://www.space.com/38869-flat-earther-homemade-steam-rocket-launch.html I thought there was only room for one passenger?

>>

>>228056 lolis will replace the bacon in the storage area

>>

>>228064 Neither of them were innocent. Especially with all the pix/video. He will get 15+ years in federal butt fuck prison.

>>

>>228051 bro if you legit watched her live stream you'd know how to contact her. she said her snapchat at least 20 times. its silkswans ... good luck with your fake production company. it's worth a shot . look idc if you bother her. i had her added when she was 12 on fb and she was kinda weird. yeah I got to have one real conversation with her and shes ridiculously smart its actually insane. but uhh shes retarded in the sense tht she does whatever people ask.(real easy to get pics from her) some problem with always being obedient doing anything people ask and daddy issues or something. shes kinda a fucking freak tbh

>>

>>227893 >Now that the investigation is over, let's talk about what happened lol. you serious? investigation only just started and they're adding even more charges on him and changing things every day. I know her well (without her knowing... lol) and am keeping up with the case as much as I can. a lot of it is public and also a lot of the info is wrong in that article you posted. just wait until more comes out before having a full on discussion or whatever. theres some juicy details and way more that was left out that you guys will go even more crazy over so jus be patient

>>

He was recorded at 6'5, 350 lbs when he was arrested Ann is 4'11, 85 lbs Lets jus think about that for a moment it must have been pretty disgusting to fuck that nasty ass fat fuck obviously

>>

>>228104 Rule # 3

>>

>>228111 bro tf is rule number 3 I'm 99.9% sure I didn't break some rule number

>>

>>228112 stfuuuuuu spammer theres no such thing as a hot adult lol

>>

Can someone try to get n00dz from her on snapchat

>>

>>228124 Do it yourself, bare IP so the FBI jail you sooner.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>228113 Click on the [Board FAQ] button Its at the top of this page. >Spoon feeding new chums.exe

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>228124 >Totally not FBI

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>228114 >replying to the spam bot

>>

>>228129 Thanks bro

>>

>>228104 I thought you were joking but thats actually her Snapchat idk why I'm so surprised

>>

>>228131 >How chum gets v& Yall do realize she is a honeypot, right? The FBI monitors every thing she does..

>>

>228132 Well the snapchat seems normal I just added and looked at her story didnt do shit but yea wouldn't be surprised if shes being monitored now since shes apart of a federal case

>>

>>228133 Checked. The FBI is now investigating you. Congrats.

>>

>228134 Cool I havent done an illegal thing in my life so who cares if I got investigated. I was only here to get drama on Tom and her (and I'm literally a girl??) but obviously this is a pretty dead site with like 20 users and nobodys got any tea so bye

>>

>>228135 So you're a troll, you failed and now you're butthurt. Gotcha. Bye!

>>

>>228137 Good riddance but how does that make her a troll serious question. She just added the chick on snapchat then got annoyed when you said the fbi is gonna investigate or whatever. thats never been the meaning of a troll.......

>>
Image Thumbnail

Ps I added her on snap too...... pretty benign. all boring shit like this

>>

>>228140 I don't believe for a second that one was a "she".

>>

>>228140 >taking the b8 Top kek

>>

>>228124 I guess you missed when she came here and posted nudes

>>

>>228143 youre all so retarded

>>

>>228146 Says the one who can't spell

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>228156 Said the one who can't use proper punctuation.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>228157 >semantics >>228146 *You're all so retarded. >>228156 This

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>228157

>>

This website is shit lol

>>

>>228169 And yet, you came back to show us how much butthurt you are. Sad.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>228170 T-Trump?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>227893 was this dude Pokie or was that someone else?

>>

>>228233 No, pokie was just an asshole that got the chunms tired with his ego and lies to then disappear in the dark after a year or so when no one gave a rat's crap about him anymore.

>>

>>228234 Do you have any proof to back that up chum? Or are you just assuming?

>>

>>228235 considering I've been in a live video group chat with poke. NO. This is not the same guy. Pokie is like 60 ya know

>>

>>228235 >Do you have any proof to back that up chum? Proof of what? that he was an asshole desperate for approval and that people grew tired of him? Dude, lurk just a bit here, you will easily find posts by and about him.

>>

>>228247 Not that part, the >No part

>>

>>228249 Ah, circumstancial only, of course. That looser was around 50, the one featured in the article was 24, so it can't be.

>>
Image Thumbnail

They still obsess over her over on 8gag

>>

>>

>>

>>228217 Fucking lol pretty sure that was me calling her a shit skin, doesn't sound like me though but still, hahaha.

>>

>>227893 was this guy pokie then? Pokie was really autistic. This guy looks pretty gross

>>

>>229217 >>229216 where on earth are you getting these from

>>

>>229376 I assume her FB based on the file names... Ask on waifuist or lolifox, I'm sure someone there orbits her.

>>

sooo, this is that stupid girl rosetta that was sending everyone nudes on kik a couple years ago

>>

>>229416 I heard from many people that this chick isnt rosetta. Could be, though. I just wish there was a way to contact her, or even find an instagram or something.

>>

>>229417 oh that's rosetta alright, anyone telling you different is trying to cover for some reason or just stupid af

>>

>>229418 Forgive me, as im a bit uninformed about the whole Rosetta event, but is "Rosetta" a screen name? Im pretty sure this girl's name is Kate

>>

>>229417 >didn't even read the thread Dumbass

>>

>>229417 see >>228104 I just want to see you get v& tbh

>>

>>229419 I feel bad for how dumb you is. Here's an archive her FB b4 it 404'd http://archive.is/s9U4m

>>

>>229423 She linked annfrank.net/goodbye.html Here's an archive of that too http://web.archive.org/web/20160821081428/annfrank.net/goodbye.html

>>
>>

>>229422 im pretty sure she blocked me instantly

>>

>>229437 why do you think she did that

>>

Hi "Rosetta" ;)

>>

>>229438 fuck man, i just wanted to get her side of the story. Didnt mean to be a dick lol

>>

>>229440 >Knows she's an FBI plant to catch pedos... >Gets her screen name from a Honeypot and messages her anyways Top Kek Better encrypt that hard drive Chum, and dispose of your CP collection.

>>

>>229440 so you were a dick to her on a snap and she blocked you?

>>

>>229445 No i just added her. I just felt like a dick for pestering her

>>

>>229416 a couple years ago would put her at 12? sending nudes?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>

>>227911

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>229688 why the turkish flag?

>>

>>229704 >being this new She's a turkroach

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
>>
>>

>>

>>

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>229746

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>229746

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

This picture is worth more then the usual 1000 words...

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>227897 >>227904

>>

Thomas Mahoney trippping out on Kate

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>229829

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>229830

>>

Who has her bikini pics?

>>

>>229872 The FBI

>>

is there a way to contact with her?

>>

>>229884 Yup. It's even posted itt.

>>

Post her bikini pics plz

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

she killed herself. i hate you all.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230565 Nothing of value was lost.. At least she left a note

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

All this for a LARP..

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

Forgot link to now defunk wonderful life page http://archive.is/kcQMQ

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>230568 Amazing how they pretend they care after someone an hero's. Where the fuck were they when she was on here 3 years ago posting nudes, chatting it up with Pokie? They didn't give a shit then, I find it hard to believe they do now, especially for not taking away all electronic communication devices when was 13 and fucking a 25 yo...

>>

Update 5