Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Random - /b/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

rebirth is imminent

>>

>>228706 Its time to turn on, tune in, and drop out. Masterchan was best experiment of having only one mod. That mod had to balance keeping chan online and being non biased to every post that was legal or not spam. This was noticed by others, this is where the spam started. The spam is the reason chan cluster is dead/ Full of spam

>>

>>228710 >no outlanders >only spam and us TLC is spam, he don't count

>>

>>228711

>>
Image Thumbnail

TLC would welcome a re birth, unless you become truly anti pedo. and ccluster becomes the SAME as every other fucking chan in the world. you guys are 4 or five fagots in your moms basements ... im hoping you will re create cunt cluster but not exclude every one but your selves . even if you ban us...i am hoping the new cluster will be ...good. open clusters need to be... OPEN ... the five of you [all by yoursevles] would just re create 99ch ... or 7, or countless others

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>228791 Stay on your containment board spammer. There used to be 3 of us, now its just You and draw fag/cleanup maid guy. There used to be me, but I'm done making new threads, reporting spam, etc..

>>

Do not be compliant, be creative.---TLC

>>

DA FUCK? you deleted a text post? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acadians

>>

>>228793 You're wrong, there's someone else. We're literally 5 not counting the tiny lotus spammer.

>>

seriously, is there going to be some kind of reBoot ? re Branding?

>>

>>228816 No, it's just a meme.

>>

>>228816 No, it's just a meme.

>>

>>228816 Nothing is gonna happen since Gad pretty much decided to ignore this place. We're just another dead chan where CP spammers are the only active ones

>>

>>228829 Cry me a river.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
>>
Media deleted

>>228829 >Nothing is gonna happen since Gad pretty much decided to ignore this place. >been coding ccluster every day for months >been doing it for $1 >get called out for not working hard enough t-thanks

>>

>>229196 >Is huge faggot >Hasn't done shit in a couple years >pretends it matters anymore Deadchan welcomes your failure. Shut_it_down.exe

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>229235 >.exe >server runs on linux

>>

i used to love this place but it got ruined when the place filled up with anti pedos. this place was great because we were on the frontier, now we are dead, dead because we couldnt unite, the anti pedos/trolls were so adamant to get rid of the pedos and once we all got sick and left the traffic was cut by 2 thirds, the spam took our place and there only became more and more of it, with all the pedos gone nothing was happening here, no new OC here and no new content or posts the spam became even more prevelant and eith all the pedos gone even the anti pedo trolls left, leaving this place even MORE empty. basically we brought about our own demise, its true and yall know it, we shouldnt have let the spam win.

>>

>>229254 >Users got v& FIFY

>>

>>229260 Meh maybe some of the did, I don't doubt you, but the point still stands.

>>

>>229269 i had forgotten about that but true, true, i certaibly noticed decline once features started becoming restricted, i guess you cant have your cake and eat it, the site obky survived that way because it was small still I suppose, if we did that now the spam would kill us in a day.

>>

>>229270 I love how this website, which is supposed to be so fucking anti-censorship, deleted that post you responded to.

>>

>>229315 And everyone who saw that post will back me up on this -- it was 100% innocuous. It broke no rules whatsoever.

>>

>>229317 The user could of deleted his own post, or was the spammer, and his whole account got deleted along with all posts he made in the last 24 hours. I didn't see the post on the reports screen, so I can't help ya

>>

>>229319 Bullshit. I didn't delete my own post, and I didn't spam shit.

>>

>>229320 So it was your post that was deleted? That's lame. I looked at the reports screen and it was just full of spam links. I permab& all those accounts before I responded to you a little bit ago. Report my post after you read it so Gad sees it on the reports screen. If you didn't post anything illegal, then we have a Gmod that made a mistake. More the reason for Gad to have system in place to track which Gmods delete what...

>>

>>229323 I guess I should of read your whole post b4 it disappeared lol. Anyways, now only gad can delete your posts from the reports screen. Anyone can still report your posts tho, and sometimes it can take Gad 24hours to check the reports page, and dismiss the report...

>>

>>229319 >>229320 >>229321 Ok, do you want to know why my account got deleted? It's because I posted links in a thread asking for fucking links. It's bullshit. Some neighborhood watch retard reported my post, and then I got banned. Which meant that several other posts I made during that time got deleted. >>229324 Thanks!

>>

>>229326 Ok, I read it this time. Askiing for links isn't illegal. Some Gmods are retarded. It happened to rozelli once too. I larped on here as her, and made a thread. She saw it and made a thread saying I wasn't her, and she was the real rozelli. Some dumb Gmod permab& her Then she made a new thread. Link related: https://ccluster.com/b/thread/226608 Point being, fuckery has bappened here before. Posts are so far and few inbetween, it usually flys under the radar. That's the only downfall of Gad hiring us Gmods, theres no accountability system in place. I could go permab& every new user If I was an ass.

>>

>>229327 Here's the thread I made pretending to be Rozelli Knowing she would take the b8 and start posting here https://ccluster.com/b/thread/226422

>>

I have been deleting spam for some time now. There was one trusted account. Gadmin got rid of them

Update 5