ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Random - /b/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

rebirth is imminent

>>

>>228706 Its time to turn on, tune in, and drop out. Masterchan was best experiment of having only one mod. That mod had to balance keeping chan online and being non biased to every post that was legal or not spam. This was noticed by others, this is where the spam started. The spam is the reason chan cluster is dead/ Full of spam

>>

>>228710 >no outlanders >only spam and us TLC is spam, he don't count

>>

>>228711

>>
Image Thumbnail

TLC would welcome a re birth, unless you become truly anti pedo. and ccluster becomes the SAME as every other fucking chan in the world. you guys are 4 or five fagots in your moms basements ... im hoping you will re create cunt cluster but not exclude every one but your selves . even if you ban us...i am hoping the new cluster will be ...good. open clusters need to be... OPEN ... the five of you [all by yoursevles] would just re create 99ch ... or 7, or countless others

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>228791 Stay on your containment board spammer. There used to be 3 of us, now its just You and draw fag/cleanup maid guy. There used to be me, but I'm done making new threads, reporting spam, etc..

>>

Do not be compliant, be creative.---TLC

>>

DA FUCK? you deleted a text post? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acadians

>>

>>228793 You're wrong, there's someone else. We're literally 5 not counting the tiny lotus spammer.

>>

seriously, is there going to be some kind of reBoot ? re Branding?

>>

>>228816 No, it's just a meme.

>>

>>228816 No, it's just a meme.

>>

>>228816 Nothing is gonna happen since Gad pretty much decided to ignore this place. We're just another dead chan where CP spammers are the only active ones

>>

>>228829 Cry me a river.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

Update 5