Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Random - /b/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

I haven't been here in ages. What have you done to my beloved Masterchan? Explain yourselfs!

>>

>>230174 Gad made it a members only chan completely killing it.

>>

This is why we can't have nice things!

>>

TEST

>>

All the pedos left because Gad wouldn't even let the candydoll threads stay up on /candy/. Now there's no one left but honeypot spammers and people too autistic for 4chan.

>>

>>230175 this is only temporary, spam was out of control

>>

>>230190 It was dead before then anyway...

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230174 how the fuck does this pic not get flagged or taken down but a beautiful 12 year old body causs a shit storm get your priorities in check and master ourselves.

>>

>>230296 Laws and such.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230298 well the jew law needs to be broken im not here on earth to follow abritrary laws that are meant to enslave us fuk that.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230358 Then quit blinking, breathing, and letting your heart beat automatically. The arbitrary laws don't have to apply to you if you choose how fast you blink, breath, your heart rate, and body temp. Hard mode, quit letting your own body control you by going to sleep daily, taking a piss/dump daily, eating/drinking daily.. Or continue being a lazy normie, and let your subconscious regulate all of that.

>>

Look, I've lurking this place since 2014. Never posted before. I know I'm a newfag, I'm not pretending otherwise. But you are one fucking gigantic Faggot. This place sucks. And you suck too. So fuck you buddy, and your faggotrons names. This is a CHAN.

>>

where did everyone go?

>>

>>230432 the secert board

>>

>>230436 nope, that's dead

Update 5