ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Candydoll reborn - /candy/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Media deleted

In case there are any archaeologists or descendants of old chums checking this site for useful info on where we found pics of cute girls in our century, here's a tip for you: just google image "leotard" and you'll get endless links to dancewear sites and their adorable models. Some of them are extremely good, like elevedancewear.com, pic related.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Yes, Google it bare IP, make our job easier.

>>

>>142339 curious, what would I be arrested for?

>>
Image Thumbnail

OP here. Looks like they filed a copyright claim against Gadmin because the pic was 100% legal and now the aforementioned site has been recoded won't let you download images from it. Now I'm gonna tell you how to get around it, because I'm cool like that. 1. Right-click the pic you want 2. Select "copy image address" 3. This will give you a link, open it in a new tab 4. The link should end with ?c=2, delete that part and you're good to go 5. Alter the image slightly so they no longer have a copyright claim on it 6. Share and enjoy!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>142640 F12 to inspect elements of the page, resources tab get the image. 3 clicks and works in every web browser.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>142650 Maybe I'm just retarded but I can't find the resources tab.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>142653 There's no need to go to the sources section, just right click, inspect element and locate the image to get a clear path to the image without any stupid protection.

Update 5