Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Candydoll reborn - /candy/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Would there be any significant damage, or anything I'd have to hide afterwards, if I poured edible honey on a child's nether regions and licked it off? Conversely, what is a healthy age when they can suck edible honey off a penis? I've read that small children are not able to digest honey very well but I can't find a specific age as to when they can start. And I don't want to get them hooked on something fattening like chocolate or ice cream during our play.

>>
Image Thumbnail

just stick your penis inside an Nutella bottle and let her lick it. this is one of my dreams. a lil girl licking a nutella off my dick.

>>

I was told anything sugary down there is always a bad idea

>>

>>96439 >I'm going to get V&

>>

>>96452 This. Also, the rule of thumb is that honey is safe for kids 3 and up. I still wouldn't risk it until they're older than that, since pussies are sensitive.

>>

>>96637 >inb4 acute hyperglycemia

>>

Rediwhip

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>96452 That thing with the shrimp was horrifying

>>

>>96452 Sums up the stupidity of food play

>>

>>108290 its death the link sniff

>>

>>96445 Who is that girl?

>>

>>112578 Sonya Swirl

>>

Never put hunny on the cunny.

>>

>>96445 Who is that girl?

>>

Never put hunny on the cunny.

>>

I've heard there is a chance of yeast infection from application of honey to a preteen pussy. But the risk is 5 times greater is some pervy guy who hasn't brushed his teeth licks it off. 29 times greater if he rubs his unwashed dick in it and has her lick it off! :lol

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>143332 >Outlander >Not knowing about the 'dubs = truth' Check these trips, also: >>96644 http://www.chp.edu/our-services/endocrinology/schools/high-blood-sugar >inb4 risk outweigh benifits /thread.. Again

>>

>>96445 >>>/zoo/ or >>>/K9/

>>

>>96439 You're asking the wrong question. Whats more important is the AOC laws. If you're a minor, drown yourself in pussy of all ages and enjoy the fuck out of it. When you grow up, indulge in pussy responsibly. Don't do something stupid that could land yo ass in Federal buttfuck prison, for something that you can do to someone legally... Yes, I do understand some beta cucks miss out when they're young, but when you reach a certain age, you obey the law, or you fuck up everything for everyone else, by adding to the problem... If 'child molestation' in the eye of the law had a very low occurrence rate, there wouldn't be femnazis calling for stricter punishments. Sick fucks can't help their desires, so things are bound to get worse. Before ya know it, the worldwide AOC will be 21 if ya careless bastards fuck it up for everyone...

>>

Fetishes come with age though, few teenagers would have such desires, anywho, regardless, I think a 21 age of consent would be a good idea, teenagers and young adults are still far too stupid and bad at making decisions at that age anyway and we all know any two consenting adults will still be able to have sex anyway and who knows, if it were world wide it could push to a 'rebellion' or rather a realisation.

>>

Are you active anywhere anymore? Miss the fun days. Got lots of cheese pizza to share

>>

>>143339 There will be no posting of CP on here. >T. FBI

Update 5