ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Draw - /draw/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

So I'm in my vacations and I finally got my chance to play with my new iPad and Apple Pencil. I'll be posting some Nesutas, feel free to filter my board =P

>>

>>545 At least put some effort into it. Shitty as fuck

>>

>>546 Nah, I won't. Feel free to filter out this board =)

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>552 Cute

>>
Image Thumbnail

Trips get

>>

>>554 Thanks!

>>

>>552 >5.9 MB For those of us with dialup internet Can u at least screenshot it around 130-250KB? It would take at least 20 min to load that pic here in shitland

>>

Do you just draw girls? Draw a horse.. Curious of your ability....

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>564 Ability? None, I don't draw a lot, my area of expertise if another one closely related but not exactly draw. Here's the abortion of horse i made, I wanted to do a whole thing but I'm kinda busy right now.

>>
Image Thumbnail

We definitely need this reaction, definitely!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>564 First of all, I'm very sorry. I didn't know some people still uses dialup, it must suck to be you chum. Secondly, I made a smaller 1024x768 versions, so there you go... But as I said before, you really aren't missing anything. 1/3

>>
Image Thumbnail

2/3 768x1024

>>
Image Thumbnail

3/3 1024x768

>>

>>576 >I didn't know some people still uses dialup, it must suck to be you chum. While I'm fortunate enough not to be in that camp, a good chunk of people rely on it (or satellite dsl) because they have no choice in the matter. I have no idea where you live but I read this in a recent Time magazine while taking a shit at a friend's house: http://time.com/4718032/the-digital-divide/

>>

>>579 Wether lack of resources or just availability it stil sucks. I'm on my vacations, in a small town, I'm paying for a crappy 8.5 mb/s ADSL connection the same amount I pay in my main house for a 100 mb/s connection (cable). I understand the limitations and abuse of IPSs when they are the only providers of the zone. That being said, dialup? I didn't know that still were a thing in parts of the world, your article was interesting chum, thanks!

>>

>>580 >I'm on my vacations, in a small town, I'm paying for a crappy 8.5 mb/s ADSL connection the same amount I pay in my main house for a 100 mb/s connection (cable). I take it you're not in the land of the not so free? People in burgerland usually pay top-dollar for shit speeds like that (although it's falsely advertised as being much higher) because the ISPs are too fucking greedy to lay down more fiber for their customers because it'll hurt their already massive profit margins...

>>

>>581 The same happens in every country I visited, chum, except Asian places may be. I seriously thought Africa and other underdeveloped places were reliant on dialup. Pure ignorance of my part.

>>
Image Thumbnail

More, this time a meh, dunno, whatever pose, this one is horrible so yeah, pic related

>>
Image Thumbnail

And the small res one for the dialup guy

>>

>>591 I appreciate you taking care of my slow connection lol. This is top quality. I really like this image.

>>

>>593 Thanks! You helped me with your request, I didn't have any app that resize images, the app I'm using to draw them won't resize it, which I found interesting. So thanks to you now I got a simple resizer and the apocalypse can come, I'll die happy lol

>>

So, given we have about 5 users, Gad and two or three spammers (not counting bots), and from those 5 at least 2 hate my drawings, 1 is myself I guess this question is directed to the 2 left here lol. I don't know what to do, which reactions should I draw? Right now I'm between make the other doodles in colour, instead of making new ones, or make new ones with reactions we could use for our petty fights. Can you tell me your opinion and/or idea?

>>

>>599 spammer tears

>>

>>602 Ah yes, that's... actually a good idea!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>599 One of the two leftovers here. I'd say just make some reaction drawings like I did when 36yo kv was still here.

>>

>>604 Did you do those? Wow, my salute to you, they were enormously popular and used, kudos chum!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>605 I didn't think they were that popular, but yes, I did them. All in Paint out of laziness.

>>

>>606 I still see yours from time to time around here man. I never could do paint, except when I needed to do 16x16 micro icons, to work at pixel level paint was comfortable.

>>
Image Thumbnail

All righty, for the chum asking for spammer tears =)

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>608 and the smaller one for dialup.

>>

>>608 >>609 great thanks!

>>

>>599 Pedo tears

>>

>>616 heh, never more relevant, I like the idea!

>>

thanks

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>616 OK! Took me a while because the first I made it was basically a copy of the spammer tears and when I was about to finish it I came with this idea I thought it was way better. So... pedo tears!

>>
Image Thumbnail

and the smaller version.

>>

Ok what should I do next? I'm thinking in two options, a "check'em" for dubs although I never got what's so fun of double/triple digits or the classic "outlander" we may need in the future.

>>

>>630 Make one with her holding a noose Caption it KYS

>>

Or make her look really young giving a BJ lol

>>

>>631 Yes! the all useful and classic KYS lol, sure I will >>632 Nah, i'm not cool with that.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>631 K, took me for ever because life outside internet. So, KYS big version

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>643 And the smaller version...

>>

>>643 >>644 When did Nesuta went from being cute to being a shallow whore?

>>

>>645 Since no one else asked me for poses/reactions. Propose something cute, easy fix.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>646 How about her holding one end of the rope, while its routed through a pulley above, and the other end of the rope around her neck. Pic of her facing forward with a computer screen with ccluster visible on the screen. Draw her nude, fapping her big girl cock furiously, all red in the face.. >Pic slightly related

>>

>>647 Hum no, nes is for other uses like reactions, but i can do that with the cat girl that no one cares about (even less than nesuta, if that's possible lol). Ill do a self choking cat girl for you

>>
Image Thumbnail

Or maybe just tied up with a bubble that says 'help'

>>

>>648 Now you follow. It don't matter who it is.. It's just an idea of something to draw.

>>

>>649 >>647 Poor cat girl, she's on for some good ol' bondage it seems

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>599 This should make a good template.. The text could say anything...

>>

>>759 >All these flavors and you choose salty milk Fixed.

Update 5