ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Public FTP servers - /ftp/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Post requests here and I'll hunt around for it/them. Cannot guarantee anything however.

>>

Do you have total war: atilla on hand :3?

>>

>>30 Not sure if it's in English but I did find this: ftp://109.68.233.238/TajFile/Games/Strategy/total.war.attila.2015.tajfile.tj.rar - It's a roughly 9GB file though Otherwise that seems to be the only Atilla one I can see right now. One server I'm looking USED to have it but only has ftp://183179192249.ctinets.com/Game/Total.War.Shogun2_CHS_V2-Gamersky/ now This one is labeled as Total War Attila: The Last Roman (expansion?): ftp://49.231.7.54/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%A4%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%98%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%8C/Private/K/Bit/Total.War.ATTILA.The.Last.Roman-RELOADED/rld-twatlr.iso - Roughly 12GB iso file

>>

Sadly it was only in russian. Thank you for looking though.

>>

>>50 Yeah, unfortunately some of the stuff isn't always labeled as being in English so it can be a hit or miss. I've downloaded movies only to find out that they were in another language. Sometimes you can set the audio in VLC to another track if it exists but I usually only see that option for anime.

>>

If you see the attacker of those three girls in your picture, that would be appreciated.

>>

>>146 I've tried reverse image searching that picture on a couple of sites but all the sources are either in moonspeak, non-english or they're dead links...

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>156 Bah, was going to delete this post but I took too long. Found the source finally. The girl comes from a series called "Yuri Yuri".

>>

>>146 >>156 >>157 Did you disgusting newfags really not know who that was?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>164

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>164 >Newfags >>>/4chan/ Don't come back. We're all chums here.

Update 5