ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Suggestions - /gg/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Media deleted

Spam to delete: thecow.me

>>

pixsense.net imagetwist.com goo.gl tcho.net

>>

pegue.net viid.me

>>

>>5026 What are you doing retard? It's obvious what spam needs to be deleted. Why are you reposting it all over the place With a privileged account?

>>

>>5037 This is probably the spammer himself testing out a new tactic.

>>

>>5046 Or suggestions of sites that be should be filtered.

>>

>>5049 I believe that's exactly it.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5026 ow.ly tiny.cc

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5065 xgirls.site all links all images

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5069 erochan.site lovchan.site

>>

This thread is so fucking pointless

>>

>>5072 your brain is pointless if you are unable to detect the thread's purpose. Gad needs to be alerted of what spam links to automatically report

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5073 Most of these links are already automatically filtered, regardless if he gave a shit the first time you saw them would be the last

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5074 but she made this thread herself, get your head out of your ass

>>

Omg you just can't argue with these fucking children

>>
Image Thumbnail

saltysalty.ru

>>

>>5076 that's because an argument does not exist

>>

>>5075 As someone who commented earlier in the thread, I feel like a retard for not noticing >filegone.jpg and thinking the OP was possibly the spammer instead of gadette.

>>

>>5091 Which still doesn't make any sense >be dickbag >make note to self thread Why? Email yourself fuckface.. Don't shit up the place with your autism.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5093 Your post makes less sense than what you're making mine out to be...

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5096

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5097 I see what you're up to...

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5098

>>
Image Thumbnail

5100 GET

>>

>>5101 Nice try fuck face

>>
Image Thumbnail

um... why this>>5106, this >>5107 and this >>5109 but not this >>5104 or this... >>5035 ? makes no sense, g/adette! cataloging spam is still harboring it. just saying'!

>>
Image Thumbnail

shink.in urlbeat.net anonpastes they are now putting spaces in between previously filtered links

>>

>>5120 Probably because the spammer read this thread

>>

>>5120 >anonpastes This itself is not a spam site.

>>

It could be that not really

>>

Spam are the images and links in mass

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5026 aww.su

>>

>>5026 Lots of spam of these ad ridden image hosts that pay the uploader: imgadult.com imgchili.net imgdrive.net imgrock.net imgtaxi.com

>>

ad ridden url shorteners that pay the uploader: urle.co

>>

>>5173 another: us.to

>>

>>5173 more: adrls.pm ally.sh binb.ooo clkme.in coinlink.co fas.li l2s.io linkbucks.com linkshrink.net shink.in tinyium.com u2s.io urlskip.co uskip.me

>>

url shortener: miskly.com

>>

It's starting to pop up on the site now but make sure to add facepron.net (redirect site)

>>

>>5173 more: adyou.me ekdd.co

>>

With every link posted they just make new ones.

>>

>>5364 May be, but they can't change domains so easily, and it costs money. Eventually it'll be less profitable not to spam here.

>>

>>5365 you forget humans are spiteful

>>

miskly.com is a new one

>>

>>5173 more, all from adlink.wf/services.html adlink.wf bily.ga bily.ml click.tf fave.cf fave.ga fave.gq iapp.ga icom.ga icom.ml igov.cf igov.ga igov.ml ihec.cf ihec.ga ihec.ml ihec.tk ilol.cf

>>

>>5383 more: ilol.ml iref.ga iref.ml iref.tk itao.cf itao.ga itao.ml item.ga itop.cf itop.ga itop.ml iurl.ml iusa.cf iusa.ga iusd.cf iusd.ga iusd.ml iusd.tk

>>

>>5383 more: kyc.pm lan.wf led.wf mcaf.cf mcaf.ga mcaf.gq mcaf.ml mcaf.tk owly.cf owly.ml ssh.tf ssh.yt tass.ga tass.ml twit.cf yep.pm yourls.ml

>>

Since we're on the topic of spam, the Logan image that's been posted along with the comment "1st" is just spam in my opinion. And while we're at it, maybe clean up those all those dead boards.

>>

>>5386 Logan here. I been testing something. I'll let you know next week what it is. Until then, deal with it.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5386 The Logan fag = spam. And here's how. It's the same image with text of no sorts of any that would help discussion of a thread in any board. Only discussion is when the Logan fag gets butthurt over people talking about the spam.

>>

>>5173 more: atominik.com babblecase.com bluenik.com pintient.com riffhold.com

>>

>>5528 Sadly Gad decided it was ok to spam that shit

>>

>>5528 kys

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5528 >Only discussion is when the Logan fag gets butthurt over people talking about the spam.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5537 That there's purdy funny

>>
Image Thumbnail

Hey gadette, enjoy the Logan videos? >If your content is legal, it will remain online no matter how controversial. >All the Logan webms get deleted without being reported >Account that was deleted before gets deleted again kek >All the Logan jpgs stay up >Both legal media spammed on the site

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5543 How does that make you feel?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5543 >Account gets deleted for doing stupid shit >Account gets deleted again for doing stupid shit >Make stupid post complaining about getting deleted for doing stupid shit >Just can't stop doing stupid shit Ever thought about not doing stupid shit?

>>

>>5386 >Stop liking what I don't like

>>

>>5173 more: destyy.com

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5545

>>

>>5545 Ironic comment coming from a spammer

>>

>>5173 more: qqc.co

>>

url shortener: mcaf.ee

>>

aww.su

>>

mapsklub.ru

>>

anonpastes dot com

>>
Image Thumbnail

ccluster.cf hispachan.cf pthcvideos.tk ARTBBS 8chan.ga girlchan.ml depfilelinks.tk depfilelinks.gq ccluster.rolfbb.ru mcaf.ee aww.su please get rid of the spam gad, i believe in you

>>

>>5898 Whatta meme you are

>>

spam too much

>>

urle.co

>>

>>5907 Please handle

>>

>>5907 fuck ccluster dot cf

>>

Its always nice to see a gmod flag and delete his own posts

>>

urlbeat.net

>>

>>5916 I think so

>>

>>5907 mcaf.ee aww.su Spam regularly

>>

>>5954 Nah, just your comment

>>

>>5969 >>5970 >t. retard

>>

>>5972 I always wonder what goes through his head when he comments stuff like "delet"," admin block now" and "stop" his brain must truly be misfiring

>>

Make sure you add some context to your posts on this thread. Instead of just the spam link, do it doesn't get mistaken on the reports screen.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5973

>>

>>5974 Fuck him, registration is closed

>>

>>5975 what?

>>

plz banned aww.su

>>

>>5992 how about trying to report it instead of complaining

>>

>>5993 Because it gets posted and reported over and over again and there is no good reason to use it. It should be filtered.

>>

>>5997 that won't justify your laziness

>>

>>5997 Even if it gets filtered it wont pick up everything

>>

>>5997 Every time a spammer's posts get reported, you help whittle down their leftover accounts. So reporting DOES help in the long run. So quit being lazy and help out chum!

>>

>>5993 What is your measure

>>

Spam link will not be click

>>

I think spammer himself testing out a new tactic.

>>

>>6005 Yeah, he posts one word comments (usually unrelated) to get posts to spam once and get banned. Rinse and repeat. feel free to call it "tactic" >>6006 Really? Your comment makes me think you're one of the spammers.

>>

>>6008 I think so

>>

Content here is useless

>>

>>6020 It was, his post got wiped along the spam. >>6021 said the butthurt pedospammer

Update 5