ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Suggestions - /gg/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

hey administrator, what is more important to you, let me ask you, what is legally wrong or what is morally wrong https://ccluster.com/tinylotuscult/thread/13890 🖢 how can you sleep well at night allowing stuff like this on your place

>>

If ppl want to mutilate their body then let them do it. We're not ones to tell them what to do with their bodies. If you don't like it, don't look at it

>>

>>5507 Those pictures are from tumblr lmao Leave, don't come back. You won't be missed kid.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5507

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5512 Why report this? old memes are not against the rules. Personally I think it should be penalized by death but whatever

>>

>>5515 Why do you even care? Just let the retard get punished for fake reporting.

>>

>>5517 it could be an honest mistake, so instead of humilliate him just a call for attention could be enough for better reporting. Not everything is solved by a bullet. It should tho

>>

>>5518 >it could be an honest mistake Then why hasn't the user said anything?

>>

>>5519 Perhaps he's a normie and has a real life to attend to.

>>

>>5520 It's most probably the Logan fag, he took a hatred for memes after the memes I've posted after his pic spam

>>

>>5522 I can't say you're wrong. I just don't have any way to know, so I try to be polite at first. No biggie. If it's a regular sperg, then it's a regular sperg, nothing to it.

>>

>>5514 >>5513 >>5516 >>5526 As you can see these are Anon accounts and post can't be moderated by gmods. The spammers have one up us

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5527 In Gad we trust. Poof, they're gone.

>>

>>5522 >Double dubs >blaming everything on Logan Top Kek You really got a boner 4 me eh? Wew Lad

>>

>>5508 well, the thing is, if you post stuff like this you are encouraging others to mutilate and believe this is right. And you know that

>>

>>5509 >Those pictures are from tumblr so what ? you wouldn't be missed either idiot

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5548 >I'm a gigantic faggot

>>

>>5549 Bye Felicia

>>

>>5550 >I'm a psychopath

>>

>>5557 >Outlander

>>

>>5512 ha, ha, probably you are 13

>>

>>5558 >shitlander

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5507 >Stop liking what I don't like

>>

>>5561 as I said, a psycopath; and you admin should be ashamed of yourself

>>

>>5562 Quit whining like a little bitch. If you don't like what's posted then quit looking at it.

>>

>>5563 quit whining at my posting, if you don't like it, quit looking at it fuckface

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5507 Why do you feel this way OP? Did something happen to someone close to you that while they were young, including yourself? That's fine, but do understand with freedom of speech, comes with all the good and bad, as long as its legal. Its chan culture to trigger other channers, and if you mention it, you will be trolled about it. These pictures are nothing, I can post some shit if you want some feels... Don't temp me. >pic related

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5507 >>5548 >>5557 >>5559 >>5562 >>5570

>>

>>5579 would you like me to say that you are a psychopath because you are torturing people ? No, because I need proof of that otherwise I would be lying. Even freedom of speech got its limits, its not difficult to understand that

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5581 obviously you are taking it

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5584 Once again, you talk about limits. But miss the point. Bottom line, if it's legal, it stays. Don't like it? Try tumblr.com They provide a safe space for your type. >Pic related

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5588 >Muh morals KYS SJW

>>

okey guys, I didn't mean to open a debate here, it is obvious you are not prepared for that, I just wanted to draw attention from administrator, that's all, but ... I feel sorry for you

>>

>>5590 Didn't report this post on purpose, my bad

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5548 You should cut yourself and post a picture so we know you're being serious. You come across as just trolling.

Update 5