ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Suggestions - /gg/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

sooo ...hey.... when can we expect mass banning of IPs ?

>>
Image Thumbnail

its important.

>>
Image Thumbnail

its important to me

>>

If its to get rid of some of the spam and shit fucking go for it. I came here back when this was pc master race chan and shit orginally and Ive always kept an eye on it since even if I'm not a frequent poster. This place has a legit spam problem to the point where its just barely usable. I don't mind scrolling past shit I don't like, I did that with the endless pedo threads (those probably did a better job of keeping out the cancer than anything) when it was masterchan, what I hate is every single thing flooded to fucking hell. In the end? Through its three versions I have had a bit of fun here, so it all works out in the end. But godamned fix your shit gadmin.

>>

>>5664 I hope it helps a bit, also I hope Tor won't get too impacted by the mass ban.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5664 Sudden cleanse of the reported spam! Thanks Gad!

>>

>>5674 Only to be replaced with new spam an hour later, sure. Just reported about 10 pages of new spam. Quit procrastinating and ban this motherfucker already please.

>>

>>5664 At the moment only anon account users can post which completely bypasses ip bans

>>

ohhh

>>
Image Thumbnail

my question was WHEN , if ever ,can we expect a serious reduction in spam. the guy is 'piggy backing' and creating sites with our name please kill him. ...Fuck him with the green end of a pineapple

>>

>>5689 I seen that. It looks like you take the good with the bad When you post on ccluster Especially if you have a brand

>>

>>5689 >my question was WHEN , if ever ,can we expect a serious reduction in spam. If gadette ever gets around to finishing the front page (or rebranding in general) I would say probably a year after that if we'd still be around by that time. If not, then don't get your hopes up ever.

>>
Image Thumbnail

sudddenly theres n spam 9:15 PM eastern US time , thurs. ? has something happened ? or just the standard deletions ?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>5736 Gad made changes and killed some bugs that makes mod more effecticve, see https://ccluster.com/global/thread/21209

>>

HEY GADMIN, I think i was banned by accident , if its a rel ban , please tell me what it was about

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6600 There's no accident, die spammer scum, DIE!

>>

>>6601 this is the tinylotus guy, if I was banned for a reason, i like to know

>>

>>6602 I'm a chum and I'm glad you were nuked, I wish you never return, one less cancerous board.

>>

gadmin, id like to here from you

>>

hear,kek

>>

never mind, I got it, I was banned for posting a Pencil drawing. seriously ? a drawing ? and not even nude ? a drawing of a kid in a bikini ? ccluster is about that now ? uummmm...OK

>>

>>6610 The solution is simple: don't post here! I don't really hate you, I just despise you profoundly. You're one of the reasons some pedos still orbits around here. All for what? spam for your site? You're like a turd with a jesus face. It's interesting for two seconds, a mixture of disgust and curiosity. But then it just stinks too much and the only viable action is flush the toilet.

>>

>>6614 Exactly. This place gets drowned with enough spam as it is, we don't need more of your shit piled on top of it.

>>

look at the spam in this thread alone/ /mods have there priorities fucked up

>>

>>6614 again ... I have numbers that prove you wrong. just because YOU dont like it...ANY way... "...some pedos still orbits around here.' are you joking ?... there is ONLY pedo's , not just at ccluster... in the world!!! everything else is just a little piece of Parsley, on your plate, next to your giant sirloin or T bone dont be silly

>>

>>6624 you are the spammer ? fucking really ? your bitching about me and posting that idiotic spam shit at the same time ?

>>

at TLC we post alot of nice beautiful stuff , right along side all the 'vile"

>>

heres one of those jesus-turd links you were talking about. http://tinylotusmembers.blogspot.com/2017/08/medicalpedo-illistration-gallery.html mostly str shota-teen humiliation, ans beware of all the PENCIL DRAWING !!!

>>
Image Thumbnail

hey, is it possible to have a button called "report text" that would blur or some how cover the text ? so the links wont show ? then 'un blur"; it if a mod sees fit to let it stay?

>>

the spammer really loves hiss fucking green text, fucking fagot loves green

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6656 >hiss fucking green text >hiss fucking green >hiss Reptilian confirmed

>>

test

>>

please , Mr gadmin, when it comes to banning 'me' i wish you would do it your self and not let others do it .....or at least , if you find the banning un-warranted... donate 100 posts to my account , so i dont have to make 20 text posts please. one of the reg mods has a real hard on for banning me . banning me makes him jizz all over hi self

>>

>>6715 Stop shitposting and you won't get banned, its as simple as that. >real hard on for banning me You don't look banned to me.

>>

>>6715 >>6718 I wouldn't be surprised if he got kicked for posting borderline crap.

>>

>>6719 Crap is all the tlc autist knows, its not enough already that his twenty plus gigabytes of shit is hosted here free of charge, he also has to complain Disdain

>>

>>6720 Eh, you can't possibly know it's him, alas circumstancial evidence points to him indeed. But, in a nutshell, I'm agree with you minus the storage part, in that sense alone he is the few ones that follows the rules, after all this is an image board. Pity it's basically pedo borderline trash.

>>

>>6720 His board and /candy/ need to go. Let's purge the pedo presence once and for all. Besides, it's not like he's attracting visitors to this site--it's actually his own. Let him find a new place to spam his shit so this place can start afresh. Besides, the faggot's getting ~50k hits/month so its not like it'd hurt his spam shop. http://spymetrics.ru/en/website/tinylotusmembers.blogspot.com

>>

>>6715 Gmods can only b& you if you have less then 250 posts. Is it really that hard to make 250 posts without posting CP?

>>

>>6723 gmods aren't the ones banning him, his accounts have always had an excess of 2k posts

>>
Image Thumbnail

..... always had an excess of 2k posts ...fuck can anyone donate 100 posts to me / am I gonna have to go through every so often / fuck and.... fuckity fuck fuck

>>

>>6731 never mind , im good now

>>
Image Thumbnail

Gad, I know you said you won't block the account from posting if a post of that account gets reported. Here's a suggestion: Add three conditions to the statement: If the reported account is trusted then no blocking If the reporter's account is not trusted then no blocking. If the reporter's account is trusted or is a mod AND the reported account is NOT trusted then block. That way it would be less damaging if it happens to be a bad report and it would help us to control the spammer.

>>

>>6749 Accounts are already prohibited from posting if they are reported, unless they are trusted

>>

>>6750 Then I misunderstood your old post, I thought you said that since it could be suibjected to abuse you decided against blocking posts after a report. Great man, thanks!

>>

>>6749 Mod accounts dont exist its just an ordinary board admin account and untrusted id's are banned when spam is reported

>>

>>6752 May be you could add a flag for gmods for the future, it wont take space or add much complexity in your database and it may be useful for future modifications...

>>

>>6752 Gad, I've reported spam which appears in the report post after someone reported the same user before, if it was blocked I shouldn't see the spam because the guy couldn't spam from that reported account, am I right? If so, something's going on there...

>>

>>6755 Perhaps spammer is using multiple accounts

>>

>>6755 please use proper punctuation and then maybe someone will be able to interpret what your trying to say

>>

>>6759 You get beat up a lot irl, don't ya?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6760 >assuming

>>

>>6758 >Multiple accounts Yes, but if that's the case shouldn't appear in the report page as "new user" for each spam post? I'll check it out in detail (I may be completely wrong) and email you the results if any, thanks man.

>>
Image Thumbnail

dear GADMIN, one of the mods has taken a SPECHIEL INTUREST in my board. [i think] deleting 'youtube' pics for reasons I don't understand [unless that was you] not banning me , just deleting. and not saying a word. If those 4 youtube pics are no good, then I need to know why, so I don't do it again. IF THERE OK then some mod needs to be punched in the face

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6893 Gmod here, if you're posting from an account with more then 250 posts, Gmod's can't delete/b& you. Last time I seen. one of your posts reported, If I remember correctly, you have over 2000 posts. I think you been here long enough to know whats allowed, and whats grey area, that will be deleted, and whats very illegal, which will get your account deleted/permab& tl:dr: use better judgement when posting questionable content. pic related.

>>

>>6894 i wasnt banned, so I cant understabnd HOW those pics were bad. and there NO DIFFERENT from the pics above them , there not even GRAY-AREA-ISH. ...go look at them right now,... the're fuzzy and ugly poor Quality shit... but there not even questionable

>>
Image Thumbnail

theres one mod at least who hates me and all my stuff. I'd bet a 1000 turkish liir that he knows me from somewhere else. maybe motherless or 99... or anonIB ...somewhere

>>

>>6895 >i wasnt banned, so I cant understabnd blah blah Blah BLAH BLAH Cry me a river. Instead of whine like a little bitch help and report the other spam you don't post.

>>

>>6897 1000 Turkish... 1.19 US

>>

>>6899 lol

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6895 >go look at them right now No. /gg/ isn't the place to advertise spam boards. >fuzzy and ugly poor Quality shit That whole board is

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6897 >motherless or 99... or anonIB ...somewhere Oi Let's dox da fagg

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>6903 >>6904 >>6905 >>6906 >>6909 those are our pics, but we didnt post um

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6911 >Those are our dubs, but we didn't get them.

>>

>>6920 you named the pic tinyoflotus yourself.... hhhmmmm

>>

>>6899 its lira and its 0.26 US, 1000== 260 dollars

Update 5