ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Suggestions - /gg/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Can you do something about false reports? Since you disabled Gmods from seeing who is abusing the report feature recklessly, perhaps to censor users, the amount of false reports has skyrocketed. Always dismissed too. I'm pretty sure its the same user that always gets called out, but only you know for sure.

>>

>>6789 Nope, it's not me. Since I'm reporting only two were dismissed. I think I know who's the one that's reporting, but I'm not surprised you're not. You are really, really bad at moderating.

>>

>>6790 >le butthurt reply HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>

>>6791 Absolutely. I'm butthurt but not because what you're thinking. That guy abused his mod powers just because I happen to ticfkle his autism in a bad way, that made me salty, and I have the balls to admit it. But what I wrote, that he's really bad at being a mod is something I've said from day one. It's not a prodcut of me being a whiny bitch, it's just a fact. I am a whiny bitch regardless, so go ahead and troll me, I don't mind.

>>

>>6792 only if you post nudes honeybuns Please be a guy...

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6793 >post nudes Yeah... no, here's a nice random ass from the interwebs instead.

>>

>>6794 I cum 4 u bb

>>

>>6789 As a gmod i hope we don't get it back someone abused it so we all lost it. end of story

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6802 >i hope we don't get it back someone abused it so we all lost it bullshit, a bad report is better than no report at all, bad reports makes no difference, if the user is a trusted one you can ignore it completely, if not it takes just one click to unselect it and one mail if it's truly borderline illegal to consult with Gad the alternative is leave something that could be harm CC, all for what? save yourself from one click? >>6792 is right, it just rubs your autism in the wrong way.-

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6812 >a bad report is better than no report at all Wrong, continuously making bad reports needs to be addressed. If anything Gad, give us a dismiss button, so we no longer have to uncheck the same false reports all day over and over. Let us dismiss the report from our Gmod screen, so it only shows on your reports screen.

>>

>>6814 the fact he comes here every 2-3 days shows you just how seriously hes gonna take your request

>>

>>6815 Gad comes every day

>>

>>6816 >gad comes everyday this isn't an YLYL thread

>>

>>6817 You don't have any reason to believe me, I get it. Gad comes every day. YLYL, seriously? is it 2012?

>>

>>6818 of casue i don't believe you,especially when the reports page has day old trusted account reports on it

>>

>>6819 That's untrue, it's empty.

>>

>>6820 obviously theirs no one posting here at this current time creating fake reports use your fucking brain

>>

>>6821 I get it, you're mentally challenged. But sweetheart, try to remember what we're talking about. You said Gad comes every 2 or 3 days, I said he comes every day, you said no, because you see old reports and I say that's not true, all the trusted reports disappears the next day. Now that you remember, and assuming I'm using easy words and you understood them try to find new insults to throw at me and keep dodging any kind of argument while I keep deleting spam.

>>

>>6822 Asking someone to use there brain is hardly an insult in comparison to suggesting I'm mentality retarded but you just can't win. I'll see you in a month when another users complaining in /gg/ 5 users and still more toxic then 8chn

>>

>>6823 Awww princess are you upset? Did you search all those complicated words by yourself? Good dodging, you did exactly what I wrote trying to insult me while dodging the real topic, good work retard.

>>
Image Thumbnail

ITT >pic related

>>

>I get triggered by every thread on /gg/ Take your shit posting back to /b/ plebs

>>

>>6826 >back to /b/ plebs Nuuuu /b/ad is evil and will slap the offtopic on our asses as soon as we start sperging =(

>>

Once again the report screen is filled with false reports.

>>

>>6830 you whine way too much

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6830

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6830 >volunteer btw

>>

20 posts really is a lot when it's this dead. Wish I had my old account..

>>

>>6943 post your account name, and Ill donate you 20 posts. Or goto /test/ and make 20 one letter/number posts, they can even be the same, no filter here. You can even delete them if you want, and it won't remove them from your post count.

>>

>>6943 >>6944 Orrrrrrrr Do 20 meaningful, well though posts. Actually contribute to make CC less dead. And if you do I will give you posts.

Update 5