ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Suggestions - /gg/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

B r i n g B a c k O u t l a n d e r s N i g g e r

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6987 Also, gas the kikes.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6988 >69 lol 88 sieg heil Sieg Heil! 1488 Reach-a-round

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6987 >>6988 >>6989 samefag sperging on outlander ban may outlanders forever be banned!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6987 B r i n g B a c k O u t l a n d e r s >>6990 I'll give 12900 of my posts to gad if he allows it even for a month and ill leave forever

>>

>>6991 So, you're offering something completely useless for gad to comply to your autistic demand. Yeah, that'll happen for sure...

>>

>>6992 I'm not OP but discontinuing Outlanders didn't stop the spam

>>

>>6995 It reduced it greatly, you may not notice it, but for mods it was a relief. You wouldn't believe the massive shitstorm of spam there was before outlanders were banned.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6997 Wrong. Outlanders were b& b4 there were gmods. Bring back >Outlanders. There is a lack of posters. This whole thread is me same fagging. t. tinyoflotus

>>

#BBO

>>

Hi CC

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7007 Wrong? No it's not wrong, tell me (for example) when was the last time you saw hardcore CP spam here. Spam happens, I would like the spammer to be forced off line for good by law, but that only will leave the place ready for the next spammer. What I try to convey is that spam will happen regardless the method, which is not an argument to leave the door completely open for abuse. It's true we're 5 right now, but spam will only deteriorate the situation further, people still remembers Masterchan as a honeypot, whoever is not a pedo won't come here and if they do all they see is spam linking to CP. Why do you think we are so few? Outlander accounts won't bring more people, just more spammers and pedos which are the worse kind of users possible, they just leech never contributing anything (and if they do it's just plain illegal which puts the chan's existence in danger). tl;dr: I think you're not considering the whole situation here.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7010 I think its funny that you are so sure of yourself. Now I question why you're so anti >Outlander Doubting you're Gad, and that you just think you know everything, I see it as one of two things. Gad is dead and you had something to do with it, so noone can change anything now and were stuck this way forever. Or You don't want this place to become active again. Either way KYS I do agree with the Spammers posting CP pix though, maybe bring back Outlanders that Can't post pix.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Where is Gad?

>>

>>7024 Gad is MIA again, off to some place that isn't this site

>>

>>7025 >I just can't resist replying to every post made on every board but my own T. TinyOfLoutus

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7025 I don't think Gad is MIA, he's just not around here, it's been less than a week since the last time I saw him here.

>>

>>7027 Is gad still losing money on this site or have the ads helped him to break even? If he gave the option to donate with a page that had a coin miner script Id contribute at the library

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7029 To be honest I've absolutely no clue, on one hand we are so few and the activity is so lethargic I would be inclined to think the ads aren't viewed/clicked enough. On the other hand I have no idea how many lurkers are around, so perhaps the view count is high after all and Gad may come even. I've the suspicion if Gad looses money with this, the chan would have been gone long ago, IDK.

>>

>>7026 The fuck you on about?

>>

>>7015 >Gad is dead Nope >You don't want this place to become active again Nope >Either way KYS Nope But whatever you're smoking, it's good shit, share dude.

>>

>>7030 Hes said before money never mattered and even without a job his family is still wealthy enough that the site would remain online

>>

>>7038 May be things changed, I don't know really.

>>

>>7026 I am; tiny of lotus, i have no fucking idea what thats about

>>

Gad confirmed MIA still

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7059 Gad was here yesterday, what are you talking about?

>>

>>7060 >Gad was here yesterday Proof?

>>

>>7061 The reports page you can't see unless you're a gmod. So yeah. I don't mind if you don't believe me though, no hard feelings.

>>

>>7060 >instead of proof, we claim we saw gad, while saving a youtube thumbnail from google image search. Larp much?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7062 >still provides no proof No hard feelings though and lets not forget this was up for over 24 hours >>7015

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7063 >>7064 Do you realize I don't have to provide any proof whatsoever? I could be tripping balls on LSD and vomiting my opinion here, it would have the same weight than yours: none. Want proof? send him an e-mail. Want to troll me? go ahead, I don't mind, but at least be good at it.

>>

The reports page automatically purges posts to Gads report page after 24 hours.

>>

>>7078 I think it's every 48. Let's do a test, report this post of mine and let's see.

>>

>>7079 Cue to Gad trolling everyone with inconsistent purges

>>

Gads not dead.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7121 Of course he's not. His species is inmortal.

Update 5