ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

global - /global/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail
Thread was moved to Off Topic

It seems that /b/admin's account is gone. /b/admin if you are still around please correct me. Otherwise, we need a new /b/admin, please send an email to masterchan.org@gmail.com if you want to apply, and also tell me how you would moderate off topic and on topic. Also, I can still use more global moderators (previous thread https://ccluster.com/global/thread/19714), and today I'll code a pagination system for the reports page so gmods can do their job better for now when I'm not around.

>>

(post deleted)

>>

>>20351 >>20352 >>20353 This didnt take long

>>
Media deleted

>>20351 >>20352 >>20353 Can anyone tell what was posted in here before it was deleted? There are 5 mods, I have an idea who was the one most likely to abuse if this indeed was abuse. Perhaps a gmod made a mistake and deleted the post text instead of removing spam. Anyway, until I have a system for reporting gmods and retrieving posts the best I can do to contain the spam is let gmods delete all outlander and untrusted id's posts

>>
Media deleted

>>20355 but if there is any evidence of gmod abuse I will start revoking privileges from them one at a time until the culprit is found

>>
Media deleted

gadmin here, I just permabanned one outlander spam from this thread and it also deleted 2 of the other (post deleted) replies. That means I was right, a gmod messed up and deleted a spammer's post text instead of permabanning their accounts, so all is fine for now

>>
Media deleted

I have added a page system to the reports screen

>>
Media deleted

A new /b/admin has been selected

>>

>>20349 does Chen love CCluster too?

>>
Media deleted

>>20364 only if there is an image proof of it

>>

I hope he's as good as dysnomia senpai

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20364 >>20365

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20368 >chencluster.png >clusterchen.png this is 2cute 10/10

>>

Is nudism from movies not allowed here anymore? Someone deleted a bunch of movie clips that were posted on /b/

>>

>>20371 movie stuff is non lewd and legal, most often

>>

>>20371 That's a difficult question. There's Gmods that can delete reported posts that have a low post count. If something that you know is legal is deleted, make a thread about it explaining it's context. I apologize if it was me that deleted the post, as familiar with the spammers. Although sometimes I report 20+ posts from the front page, it turns out sometimes the pictures don't include a spam link, and I leave the repost for Gad to dismiss. Then there's the rest of the Gmods that'll see a page full of posts that need to be deleted, along with that one post that blends in. tldr shit happens, sorry m8 PS: How about you don't post questionable shit fucker?

>>

>>20373 One last thing, if an IP or anon ID posts something illegal, all of its posts that are kept on the 24 long log can be deleted too. This includes shared accounts and proxy/got exit nodes.

>>

>>20355 They were links to PTHC sites

>>

Do you like and treat all your users equally?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20378 >>20379 >>20380 >>20381 >>20382

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20383 And... it's happen again

>>

>>20391 It's been happening. I keep seeing them pop up on the front page so I'm reporting as I see them.

>>

Can the global mods see IP addresses and anon IDs?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20374 >along with that one post that blends in. gmods incapable of looking at every single reported post before deleting them need there privileges revoked >>20375 this could be whats happening where they actually contribute to threads then decide to go off and post some illegal shit and have everything wiped >>20398 only the username of the account used to report a post

>>

>>20400 >gmods incapable of looking at every single reported post before deleting them need there privileges revoked I think that's a bit extreme. If gadette coded the report pages to function/look similar to the front page then they probably can only see a few posts at a time and if there are a ton to sift through then I can see them mass deleting them to get the spam taken care of quickly.

>>

>>20401 the report page is the best coded page on this whole site regardless if they are too mentally impaired to do what they signed up for they need to stop, we can't have imbeciles deleting posts and banning user's because they "couldn't be bothered" to look at what was reported

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20400 Sometimes it's just blank for who reported Also I immediately delete anything related to jblover girlchan girlcute ect... >>20396 Thanks >>20374 Yes, there has been things reported, but not report worthy that just sit until gadmin comes through to dismiss it.

>>

>>20403 Which there is no evidence of. It is possible thought. For example spammer posts 300 links in a row, during that time someone else with a low post count posts a link that looks like spam, it may get deleted too.

>>

>>20405 The blank ones are automatically reported by the spam filter.

>>

I was banned and I know it was an accident, ... you can guess who I am by my...uumm... type style

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

wait, fuck...im back !!!!

>>

>>20413 What did you post?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20417 nothing damn it!, it wasnt real, i was banned for nothing

>>

>>20407 I wouldn't be on this rant if it wasn't an annual occurrence Gad needs to hurry up and make a log to hold gmods publicly accountable for there actions

>>

It doesn't help matters when you got autistic chums that purposely post fake links just so they can bitch about their shit getting deleted. >link related https://ccluster.com/c/thread/148#195 Or the more autistic chums that abuse the report system..

>>

>>20418 You can only be banned if something you posted was reported

>>

>>20424 It was probably an accident tho

>>

>>20424 Not if you have gmods not properly checking the report page before permabanning

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20426

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20427

>>
Media deleted

>>20398 >Can the global mods see IP addresses and anon IDs? No. Not even in the reports page. IP addresses not even I can see as far as it being associated with a post, because the IP becomes hashed (encrypted)

Update 5