ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

global - /global/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail
Thread was moved to Off Topic

Within 1 or 2 weeks I should start mass banning IPs from known proxies and TOR for outlander posts (as usual anonymous IDs can post regardless of their IP). For now, because spam is too great to handle even with the help of gmods, I'll be disabling outlander posts altogether until the IPs are mass banned.

>>
Media deleted

I'll also increase from 100 to 250 the number of posts required to become a trusted anon ID. Anyone with less than 250 posts can be banned by Gmods. More than that and I'm the only one that can moderate your posts

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20618 >>20617 This is the best news I heard from ccluster all year

>>
Image Thumbnail

Hide Outlander posts. Ignore all Outlanders.

>>

>>20617 >I'll disable Outlanders mfw 2 hours and a half after that post, there's an Outlander spam post gg

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20628

>>
Media deleted

>>20617 >>20618 The changes are already in effect

>>

>Posting without an Anonymous ID has been temporarily disabled. Here ya go >Outlanders https://ccluster.com/app/AnonymousID

>>
Image Thumbnail

Visit https://Dank.Logan____Meme Remove space >Big smile >Mickey Mouse ears >Tan lines Password: @#:_$6+;'$$+?";;2:"@

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20636

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20636

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20636 Autistic levels off the chart, I hope someone permabans you "by accident".

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>20617 Thank you Gad, you rock!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20617 >Outlanders disabled Finally, a sensible solution for once!

>>

>>20637 >>20638 >>20640 It's still funny lol

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20617 >as usual anonymous IDs can post regardless of their IP Now we get to put up with endless anon ID spam. Yay! Such improvement! Team spammer ftw! KYS

>>

>>20618 >250 posts required for trusted anon id >making fifty new accounts that only gad can moderate >shitpost

>>

>>20651 Fuck you--it's a huge improvement. There's still some spam yes, but far less of it.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20653 >I'm this triggered Stop posting kid

>>
Image Thumbnail

Now what? What are your interests? I have goats. I'm not interesting. What do we do now? It was a battle to purge the cancer.. (Pedos, spam, and spergs).. Now it's just us chums. We have the opportunity to become Normie's chan or to push the envelope and supercede every chan that has tried a d failed to do what? I'm ready chums. Let's set an example of what can be accomplished by a few autists, without Jewish degeneracy and Orwellian censorship.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20655 u jelly?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20636 Don't push your luck

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20657 >(Pedos, spam, and spergs).. Jewish degeneracy >accomplished by a few autists your speech sounds very familiar

>>

>>20651 It's a matter of cost/benefit. If you're a spammer, you have limited resources, mainly limited time. If you try to appeal to an audience in the wrong place, all your efforts no matter how insistent will be in vain, right? So if you try to lure to your site/payplace/ransomware/whatever users with the virtual carrot of CP in a place where people is not interested in CP you won't get clicks. If you moderate things to remove illegal content eventually the last pedos will leave and the spam won't have a target audience. That will make the effort to post spam here futile. So the spammers will go. It's a matter of time.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20697 BAN ALL ACCOUNTS WITH LESS THEN FIVE THOUSAND POST'S

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20714 >LESS THEN >uneducated stormnigger detected

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20714 >5000 posts Yay, Logan gets to stay!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20723 Official Logan Thread From here on out xDDDDD

>>

>>20719 >hurr durrr my art consists of hook noses jews shitting themselves raising the wrong arm to salute the Führer

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20719 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol k

>>

>>20710 the only way pedos will live is becoming a normie chan, in other words, no freedom of speech, no anonymous posting

>>

>>20730 >leave But don't expect that to happen anytime soon as long as /candy/ remains.

>>

>>20732 >no thank you >as long as /candy/ remains /candy/ is just a name, you mean the stuff posted there, which can be posted on whatever board

>>

This spammer is going full force now. I'm seeing and reporting their complete jibberish being posted intentionally so their links become linkable. Oh and I think they may be using a small botnet too because after I reported two whole front pages' worth of spam 10 new images popped up instantly. As far as I know there is a small wait time in between posting images. One actually posted a video on /a/ too.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20772

>>

>>20774 Also, why is hardly anyone reporting the text spam? Every time I get on here most of the spam with pics is already reported but very little of the text-only shit is as well. Come on chums...

>>

>>20774 the fuck ever. i dont give a fuck. i wanted at a moment been to say i dont agree with this bullshit posts going up for whatever, disabling outlander fuck all that shitstorm, and i still dont, cause pedophiles are my friends just liek this place is still masterchan for me but i dont agree with spam either. i agree with a lot of bullshits but not with spam. anyway as i saw in the past, dont think diveres pub posts could be considered spam. btw... http://www.retards.com/

>>

>>20782 lol. and i dont think i have 100 posts. something happened tht cause recently i needed to reinpont that img shit when i wanted to post sometbhing.

>>

The spam has been worse, we need a better captcha

>>

>>20776 For starers most of the spam reported now is from anon accounts all over 200 post so they can't be touched by gmods. Only gadmin can deal with them. Also it seems most spam is around 7:00AM EST and 1:00PM EST

>>

>127 pages of spam on the moderation screen wew lad New accounts shouldn't be able to make more the 249 posts in a 24 hour period if the threshold is at 250.. Currently one spam account has over 500 posts, ant the other has over 600 posts, all 1100+ posts are sitting on the reports screen You win the internet for today spammers.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20879 I give up for today

>>

>>20879 >New accounts shouldn't be able to make more the 249 posts in a 24 hour period if the threshold is at 250.. That would not help. You could make accounts and then only start using them after the 24 hour period.

>>

>>20895 I didn't say the first 24 hour, and to further explain, accounts with less then 249 posts stay new accounts until they make it past 249 posts. That way, a spammer could make as many accounts as he wants, but without becoming a trusted account before someone stops them. I at least stop by here once a day, it would put an end to spam staying up until Gad finally stops by. If it weren't for the 'gmods can't delete posts from accounts with over 250 posts' I would of deleted all the spam 6 hours ago. Now it's gonna be up for at least another 12 hours.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20782 >>20783

>>

>>20887 I just cleared about 8 pages on the front page of all the spam left untouched so we're good for a little while. But the spammer's still active at the moment. How many GMods are still active?

>>

So if I were the spammer, and I make a few new accounts, post some random pics, or don't post anything at all then come back after 24 hours, I would still be considered a new user, until I made it past 249 posts on a account. If I decide to post as much spam as I can while mods are sleeping, I won't be able to post more then 249 posts. The account will be frozen for 24 hours. That way it gives the Gmods plenty of time to moderate. This will only cause a headache for new users when they try to make their 250th post. With a simple message 'to prevent abuse, new users will be blocked from posting after their 249th post for 24 hours, please make a new account to post or wait 24 hours' This is just an idea off the top of my head that would work to eliminate spam, as soon as any gmod moderates, while not completely limiting anyone else from posting, while stopping spammers from taking advantage of the trusted account after 250 posts, that they have done today while I was zzzzzz

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>20902 Why don't we all post to pic related until gadette takes care of the spam problem. The only spam you see is whatever's on /global/. If you're new and don't know what I'm referring to, don't worry about it. It's not for your eyes anyways.

>>

>>20902 >This will only cause a headache for new users when they try to make their 250th post. With a simple message 'to prevent abuse, new users will be blocked from posting after their 249th post for 24 hours, please make a new account to post or wait 24 hours' Blocking from posting would be stupid, just make it so it does not make the account trusted.

>>

>>20908 Now that make sense, new accounts don't become for at least 24 hours.. This doesn't solve making an account, making a few posts, then after 24 hours using it to spam, but I'm still with ya.

>>

Just now we surpassed 200 pages of spam on the moderation page. I'm impressed.

>>

>>20906 We've been having this spam problem for over 6 months now, so don't expect anything to be solved anytime soon.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>tinylotus . tk Trust you to shit where you eat

>>
Image Thumbnail

ITT: Spam Spam everywhere It's the great wall of spam. Pretty sure there's about 100 posts of spam just in this thread, and then there's an idiot that's reporting legit stuff instead of the spam. gg

>>

>>21188 >>21190 >>21182 It's just spam dumbass

Update 5