Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

global - /global/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail
Thread was moved to Off Topic

Starting tomorrow I'll begin thinking of a solution to stop the spammers, for both anon IDs and IP posting (other than IP range banning proxies/TOR when using IP only posting) Please post your suggestions in here, even if they are complex.

>>
Image Thumbnail

OK, what the fuck. WHY did you delete my account (ice)? I've been REPORTING LEGIT POSTS since you deleted my last account. I've been careful this time around. You know what, fuck it. I'm not going to report anything anymore. I'm sick of trying to follow the rules only to get fucked over time and time again. I'll still post but that's it.

>>

Being back Outlanders. Add all images that are reported and deleted to posting filter. Add a duplicate post filter. Prevent accounts from becoming trusted accounts in a 24 period of posting, not the first 24 hours after the account is created, but whatever it takes to stop a spammer from making 2000+ posts that I can't delete, like yesterday. If need be prevent new accounts, or any accounts for making over the 250 post threshold to become an trusted account from posting for at least 12 hours so gmods have a chance of moderating. A fair trade is having to make a new account to post, when an account reaches 249 posts for its first time. Just like an account b& screen you run into while posting, new accounts run into a screen informing them new accounts are limited after 249 posts due to abuse, click here to make another account to continue posting, or wait 12 hours before you can post again with your new account.

>>

Where are you Gad? The spammer has already made over 250 posts. I can't delete any of them. Can you temporary implement a cap on how many posts an account can make in any 24 hour period, so they don't make it into a trusted account before I can moderate?

>>

>>21844 About time. I asked you once before to stop reporting posts. You're better off just not reporting anything. You make false reports alot, I just got tired of pointing it out to you.

>>

For God's sake, add a hide reported posts feature that I can click on.

>>

>>21887 This. With an easy 20-30 spam posts per thread per hour, this needs to be a thing. Since spammers mass spam to get in the trusted accounts, make it so new accounts can't get the trusted status untill a certain ammount of time has passed since their creation. There should also be a filter put in place and any post triggering the filter should get auto-deleted.

>>

>>21881 i started spam cp for deleteing my insignifiant acc for doing NOTHING!!!! rly!! lmfao

>>
Media deleted

>>21844 gadmin here, I do not remember deleting your account personally.

>>
Media deleted

>>21872 >Prevent accounts from becoming trusted accounts in a 24 period of posting This is a good suggestion, though if we had a system to review/undo mod abuse, then that would not even be necessary as they can mod everything even trusted users. I might do this suggestion for now though

>>

>>21841 I would implement a hide reported posts as >>21887 vehemently said.

>>

Why does the spam filter only report posts instead of not letting them be posted?

>>

>>21915 What do you mean? A preemptive filter? Posts aren't filtered at all, they are manually modded if necessary.

>>

>>21841 Gad, another thing I would implement if possible is for every post reported your post count goes down. So if a spammer does a massive spam like yesterday but get quickly reported he won't ever get the trusted status. I would apply that to all accounts, old and new.

>>

>>21912 Well it got nuked literally minutes before I made my post earlier. I was on before and then a few minutes later I couldn't report the new spam because the password didn't work so I knew that only meant one thing... Fortunately I have several other accounts as backup. >>21881 If I made any false reports they were accidental but I did not do it "a lot". I thought I have been very clear on that but you continue to insist otherwise. I'm not the retard who's been reporting random shit lately. I quit doing that a long time ago because I'm sick of losing hundreds of posts for stupid reasons. >>21887 >>21907 >>21914 I suggested this a few days ago already... https://ccluster.com/gg/thread/5611 >>21917 Seeing as some retard's been reporting non-spam recently this would also punish others if they had their posts randomly reported as well. Think before you post please.

>>

>>21916 >Posts aren't filtered at all, they are manually modded if necessary. The spam filter reports posts, I want to know why it only reports them instead of not letting it be posted.

>>

>>21919 The spam filter automatically reports posts containing know spam links. Occasionally it catches something that isn't spam. It's coded this way so noone gets censored for any reason. It would take more coding to change the way it works.

>>

>>21918 >I suggested this a few days ago Add the features Gad. Make it shut off by default, and something users have to manually toggle. If anyone abuses the repost feature, delete their anon ID.

>>

>>21918 >Seeing as some retard's been reporting non-spam recently this would also punish others if they had their posts randomly reported as well. Think before you post please. So what? when Gad's around your posts would be restored, meanwhile it can prevent a spammer to cause 130 pages of unmoderable spam. It's you who didn't think about it, it seems.

>>

>>21917 That sounds like I good idea given, it will only matter to new accounts given that posts made over 24 hours are no longer associated to an ID.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>21844 Deleted? Maybe banned? All reports are in a list. They can all be checked at once on a page. There could be a very good chance of one of your post being selected

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>21940 That may be true, but if he got his account deleted then only Gad can do it.

>>

Thank you for giving up yet another account.

>>

>>21947 Calling names. >Loosing it so hard.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

I can delete accounts by clicking permab& on the mod screen. T. Gmod

>>

>>21959 I think you can only disable them, only Gad can do definitive moves like that, but... I may be wrong.

>>

>>21960 Let's try it. Make a post with this account itt, let me know you did it Anon ID: spammer Password: isgay I'll report it then permab& the anon ID on the mod screen. Then try to make another post, it will say invalid anon ID/ password.

>>

>>21961 ok, sure. give me a minute.

>>

>>21961 Ok done, please feel free to report the above post whenever you feel it convenient.

>>

Permab& done

>>

>>21965 Nice Invalid anonymous ID Name or Password. However that means you disabled it, I'm not sure it's deleted (the account), that account is certainly permabanned but my point was that I believe only Gad can really wipe accounts.

>>

>>21966 The account is deleted. Check it https://ccluster.com/app/AnonymousID/Benefits

>>

Further proof. You cannot make an account that already exists. Try to create that account https://ccluster.com/app/AnonymousID

>>

>>21967 I'm not sure man, I mean if you flag the account as "for perma-deletion" it could throw the same error. It doesn't really make any difference though, for any practic purpouse the account is gone, which is great if you ask me. BTW, I thought you didn't want to be a gmod. But I won't comment further

>>

>>21969 Me? I must of Missed something. I jut got online ~10 min ago Maybe someone else didn't want to Be gmod

>>

>>21970 Hey Honey buns!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>21971 Most probably I'm wrong, disregard the comment then. We have out spammer friend trying to insult me, nothing new. BTW man, are you thirsty, can I offer you a cup of joe?

>>

>>21972 Have you thought of making your own board and contributing something except for clickb8? See /tinylotuscult/ It's mostly links to other sites, but it's valid links that deliver. I assume it's legal shit too. Maybe you could catch some more bees if you use a little more honey

>>

Spammer dubs

>>

>>21976 He can't understand you unless you're using a very limited lexicon. But I think this is not yesterday sperg, yersterday's had decent English skills.

>>

Not my problem. I offer advice in English only Remove beaners Build wall MAGA

>>

>>21971 Ok man, I'll leave the fort to you, the spammer is a bit too salty so expect a flood in a little while. Off to have dinner, see ya.

>>
Image Thumbnail

i cant follow much of this... has the spammer been stopped or seriously slowed down ? is shit good now ? has he taken the US holiday off ? ,,,what ?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>21979 typical of nazis, calling sperg to anyone who doesn't agree with them

>>

>>21994 >Normie chan Do you want to get this site shut down just like Masterchan did? And you do know why Masterchan got shut down right?

>>

>>22086 you are lying, masterchan just got a warning, administrator shut it down

>>

>>22088 Gad didn't shut down the site, the cops forced the host to shut down the site cuz of all the CP.

>>
Image Thumbnail

There was never any threat. Gad took masterchan offline so he would have time to farm account metadata from the past month

>>

>>22089 well, that's the official story; cp is illegal but there was plenty of stuff at that site which was not

>>

>>22088 rules changed, adapt or die also dubs

>>

>>22094 not a problem with that, just pointing out this became a normie chan like it or not, don't fool yourselves

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>22096 If your definition of normie is a chan wihtout CP then definitely yes, this is a normie chan for sure. I would add it's a bit of a narrow definition, but if it makes you happy go ahead.

>>

>>22097 hey, there you go, the idiot came in, for you even a head to toe, fully dressed girl waving an american flag would be cp

>>

>>22099 If he found it sexully arousing

>>

>>22099 It's ok, go ahead and call me whatever it eases your triggering. I don't mind and rules won't change either. >>22100 You made me laugh, thanks!

>>

>>22102 DOST is not as subjective. What's questionable is the borderline, so if it's a kid laugingh with the family using an american flag as cape it's ok to me, if it's the kid alone with a seductive face with the sun behind her and the flag covering her clearly naked body I would definitely report it. It's a pity most pictures aren't so obvious.

>>

>>22101 >rules won't change either you are not from administration stuff, its a reckless statement to make

>>

>>22105 > its a reckless statement to make You're correct, however I don't see laws changing in favour of CP anytime soon, so while I certainly can't predict the future I think my asertion is pretty reasonable.

>>

>>22106 once again, not everything is cp, and not everything is illegal

>>

>>22107 The last word is Gad's if whats reported is ok he will restore the content. No need to get so triggered for everything.

>>

>>21922 >So what? when Gad's around your posts would be restored, meanwhile it can prevent a spammer to cause 130 pages of unmoderable spam. I've never had gadette restore posts unless you mean verify them. And besides, if there was 130 pages of "unmoderatable" spam, how likely is it that each post would be checked for false flags? Chances would be pretty nil in my opinion. I've had many posts randomly reported then swept up in the mass spam deletion that gadette does occasionally. While insignificant, an example would be my last post on /ftp--it got reported and deleted twice in the past few days. The current one is the third repost.

>>

>>22108 that is why is not your fault, its Admin's fault

>>

>>22109 I'm talking about verifying them. To ease your mind, i never reported your FTP post,I can read. But, sometimes there's someone going jihad on us, spamming hundreds of posts with real CP per minute, I'm not surprised your post fall several times. I had my post of anilinkz killed too in the attack previous of last one. Mods are human, that's all, again no motive to get so triggered, I wouldn't in your place.

>>

>>22110 >that is why is not your fault, its Admin's fault Technically yes, it's the mod's fault.

>>

>>22109 >>22111 Addendum: it helps when you write something to give context to a link, I made the same mistake and got erroneously reported too.

>>

>>22112 technically not, because is administrator who is allowing you to delete legal stuff

>>

>>22111 Well if it eases YOUR mind a little, I was referring to the idiot randomly reporting posts the other day like I had previously mentioned... >>22113 I had already provided context to the links. I don't post links without explaining what's on them. That's just asking for them to be deleted...

>>

>>22114 That reasoning is faulty, by your reasoning the actual culprit is the company that mines the coal for the electricity for your ISP that allows you to be in internet.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>22115 >Well if it eases YOUR mind a little I misunderstood you, my mind has been eased. Just a little Eh, is this your post? (pic related)

>>

>>22115 >I was referring to the idiot randomly reporting posts That was the spammer himself.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>22116 not, it's not faulty, administration policy is to delete legal stuff too for whatever reasons; that is contradictory to this, pic related

>>

>>22119 idk what to tell you, thing is, if mods wont go puritan then others with way more authority will come and they will close everything again. Borderline shit is just that: shit so open to interpretation that if got someone on a bad day it may closes the whole chan, probably putting Gad in trouble, a guy that is paying the bill for this. So, yeah, just don't post borderline shit.

>>

>>22119 Also dude... you have a bad had, use the line brush instead of a freehand one

>>

>>22120 and how come other chans posting borderline shit don't get in trouble ?

>>

>>22123 Who can tell if they're in toruble or not? And why don't you go there to post borderline crap? understand me, I'm not going autist "GTFO hurr", I'm honestly asking why post anything here if it's obvious it's not welcome and as you said you can do it freely in other chans?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>22121 better ?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>22125 A lot better, thank you! Here's something for you in return I just made XD

>>

Could yall try to be a little less cancerous in global threads?

>>

>>22127 Could you please define "cancerous"? (or give an example or two)

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>22091 Your tinfoil is showing

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>22130 <---More accurate portrait...

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>21959 Gmods can in fact delete non trusted IDs I have read the suggestions and made a note of them. Once I go over everything I will post the intended changes to stop spammers in a new global thread, before actually coding them.

Update 5