ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

global - /global/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Thread was moved to Off Topic

After reading a few new books, I've begun working on the 3rd or 4th major refactor of Ccluster's code. With this internal update, I'll make everything generally better to work with including the ability to auto-update anything we'd want. I'll continue working on new features after this update.

>>

Thanks gad!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24282

>>
Image Thumbnail

ITT everyone is nice to each other and behave like gentlemen

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24285 Why, that's a splendid idea, chum Esq.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24284

>>

>>24285 unless we are dealing with a pleb of course

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24288 Ccluster's distinguished members can't possibly be plebs, just screeching autists, get your facts right.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24289 >piona

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24290 >Kv

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24290 >>24291 stop insulting eachother geez

>>

>>24291 KV is ok, he does his best to be a gentleman

>>

>>24293 both left this place some time ago

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24294 Although there legend lives on..

>>

>>24295 cringy to the end

>>

>>24295 >there go figure, as if the image wasn`t indication enough that you have brain damage

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24282

>>

Does anyone have the martin marginaly manages pasta?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24294 No, only the desperate one left. I'm still around.

>>

>>24300 You don't count.

>>

>>24301 I've never had sexual relations with anyone but myself, so how do you figure that?

>>

>>24302 You're not the chum refereed to as Piona or the chum refereed to as 36 yo kV. Find your own identity chum. Maybe we can just call you 'the autist'.

>>

>>24303 I thought Piona was separate from the KV title? Besides, we're all autists here so we can't all presume the identity of a singular user because there is no collective here large enough to form a hive mind.

>>

>>24304 I did say 'or' Piona was one autist kV was another You're an autist too Just without an distinct identity. That's why I suggested you reefer to yourself as the autist.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24305 >Just without an distinct identity. >an distinct

>>
Image Thumbnail

>4 years and gad still hasn't finished the site

>>

>>24307 It will never be finished chum.

>>

>>24282 Hey Gad, every gonna implement some automated moderating tools like PhotoDNA? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PhotoDNA

>>

>>24307 gotta learn to walk before you can run

>>

>>24309 The problem with that technology is that it's equivalent to give Microsoft data of the visitors of this chan. (Not Gad)

Update 5