Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

global - /global/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail
Thread was moved to Off Topic

I have been coding ccluster pretty much daily for a while. Once I release a new build (possibly within 6 months) with more features and an overall better looking design for the frontpage and some other unfinished areas, we can work on growing this site again. Until then I guess I can declare us officially ded

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24336 Thank Gad, that makes us zombies then, at least for a little while.

>>
Image Thumbnail

tell me about your crypto investments

>>
Image Thumbnail

untill then , TLCis in charge of the DAILY running of this site

>>

>>24352 TLC literally spams to his shitty blog network full of links that also spams for money. TLC is the non CP spammer of this site, a cancer I hope Gad ban some day.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>also spams for money. thats a lie and everyone knows it.

>>

>>24354 Your links are monetized. You want to pretend they're not? I don't care, they are. You're literally spamming. But that's ok I hope you can see your kids die of cancer. =)

>>

>>24355 1. There's no money being earned out of the blogspot links 2. The CP spammer is the one making money out of the links since they're all shortened links

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24336 >I have been coding ccluster pretty much daily for a while. Cool m8, when are you gonna deploy all these improvements? You haven't changed shit in 4 months. >Once I release a new build (possibly within 6 months) What are your proposed changed? Can spammers still copy/paste spam? I could literally post the same text or image, and do it again tomorrow. Can new users post without signing up like facebook?

>>

>>24357 >The CP spammer admitting you're the no CP spammer kek

>>
Media deleted

>>24358 >Cool m8, when are you gonna deploy all these improvements? Most of the changes are still internal. I'm basically making a final version of our engine, which has been rushed and with limited capabilities so far.

>>
Image Thumbnail

?open source code when?

>>

>>24361 Can you read m8?

>>

>>24362 >no mention of releasing code

>>
Media deleted

>>24361 eventually I'll probably make ccluster actually open source (as in, you can inspect PHP files directly running on the site). Have to research more on that first though and see if it is really viable

>>

>>24359 I haven't admitted anything, you're just assuming stuff

>>

in 6 months the worlds best spam filter will arise

>>

>>24366 Nice dubs m8 I drunkenly had a run in with a red screen that claimed ccluster was hijacked ect. I made a post about it on gg I don't run shitty FF browser, does anyone else? I would assume that that ooep.co link ya got on curious.wtf would be fucking shit up for your potential revenue yo

>>

Bring back >Outlanders Seriously Gad. If the spam gets worse, I was wrong... There has been talk on many different boards on other chans of an exodus lately Mostly caused by Mods being retarded etc This place has huge potential With bare IP posting, with the same rules for posting images as anon id's, etc This place could be great again! There is the problem of gmods being able to censor anyone they don't agree with up, until they create an anon id, and make 250 posts, but the risk doesn't out weigh the benefits yo Are you ready to be flooded with a bunch of digging threads and on going investigations aka Q larping?

>>

>>24382 That wasn't susposted to be green txted Im drunk goys

>>

There's a bunch of boards that could use a backup chan in case shit hits the fan over at fullchan now that Q has migrated there with a secure trip.. Which brings me to another suggestion.. A way we could sign our posts like a trip, that requires a trusted 3rd party verification service possibly... Or maybe a trip on here, even though that went against the original purpose of this chan.. Maybe the larper could have special mod privilege to watermark his ghost instead of a mystery, into something else... Anyone following this? Know who Q is? >inb4 larp There is a huge following at the moment, a ginormous discussion about it, and lots of larping Also a bunch of moderation/banning taking place.. We could capitolize on this.. >inb4 we get overrun by disinfo shills That would be a problem, and also goes against what MC stood for Why /pol/ would never work here, as its the most moderated board, etc.. Drunk Brainstorming [1] q

>>
Image Thumbnail

Check em xD

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24388 Sieg Heil

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24336 6 months? Chan culture will be obsolete in 6 months. By then no one will use the interboobs anymore. We will have all grown up and moved on into real life. Transistors will be into the decimal point value by then m8 You're letting life pass you bye bye chum.

>>

>>24390 I hope Gad takes a year then.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24392 He could take a century, dead site will always be dead

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24390 >Chan culture will be obsolete in 6 months. Good thing we are not a chan anymore

>>
Image Thumbnail

'lets all lay over and die' t. masters in antisocial faggotory I surrender. My faggotry can be realized in real time now. I no longer care about spam, or moderation. Double spacing master race has more free time meow......

>>

>>24404 You can't trick us. Double spacing is the same as reddit spacing. Samefag

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24336 >...I can declare us officially ded done. a long time ago. BTW, pic related...

>>

>>24388 purties jew in these parts!

>>

>>24412 >gad is dead kek

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24336 If you Bring back >Outlanders I will start reporting spam again Gaddy Maybe even suggest people come here to post again Even make some interesting threads to get the cancer rolling again

>>
Image Thumbnail

functionality is not nearly as important as content . high content, low spam.

>>

>>24436 Cpt. Obvious, the content doesn't depends on the infrastructure, aka: Gad can't code good content.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24437 gad COULD if he wanted, stop coding new features ect. [stop fixing whats NOT broke] and POST good content , of any kind ...[so could you ...fagot]

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24441 aka, we dont need new features, we need good posters

>>
Media deleted

>>24418 >bring back outlanders not yet but soon

>>

>>24441 So do you, entitled little bitch.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24444 Epic Gad Quads Checked

>>

>>24445 >That projection Rule #3

>>

>>24447 you need to learn the meaning of projection chum... do not embarrass yourself

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24448 >Being this far in denial wew lad

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24442 we (you) used to have them. we've left because of the shit.

>>

>>24452 Wrong. You are still here. Maybe you should stop posting chum. Come back when you mature...

>>
Image Thumbnail

>Be Gmod >Visit often >See tons of spam >Used to care >See post where someone else >is waiting until >Outlanders >can post again.. >Until they report spam again >Be Gmod >Like this idea >I also am on strike until >Outlanders >can post again. >inb4 thread Locked

>>
Media deleted

>>24474 If I try turning outlanders back on, the amount of spam will probably be too much for the current userbase to keep in check. We'll have more spammers posting than regulars browsing 90% of the time most likely and things will go unreported, and there will be illegal images everywhere again

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24480 The strike continues then.. Anyone else care to join in on this strike?

>>

>>24489 are you going to be here 24/7 to deal with all the outlander spam?

>>

>>24489 been. see >>24452 >>24490 none of us should have too.

>>

>>24491 I don't give a flying fuck about outlanders, if the guy considers too much work to open a anon account then he's better out of here I report spam tho

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24490 No one is here 24/7 to delete the same spam we had last time outlanders were able to post. This isn't about spam, this is about keeping this place a private members only chan. That is the only difference between this chan and other dead chans.

>>

>>24495 Private? Literally EVERYONE can open an account. What the fuck are you talking about?

>>

>>24454 i check in occasionally, chum. i do. hope springs eternal.

>>

>>24336 Ccluster will be alive within the week

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24500 Nice dubs Way to single out one word and ignoring the rest of the sentence. Totally changes the meaning now doesn't it? Lets try it with the rest of the sentence, or at least the rest of point. >private members only Now to the point: >members only Yes, now that's is what both of us described. That must of been really hard for you to grasp the concept of. Completely ignoring the whole point that my post was about is what you were really doing. Now back to where were before you went full autism. >Bring Back Outlanders 'Excuses' 'Reasons' Pick 1

>>

>>24405 >4chan spacing

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24514 >Ccluster will be alive within the week

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24518 You have shit taste.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24519 >You have shit taste. >posts Kristina

>>

>>24520 >With a Kike FIFY lurk 6 months b4 posting

>>

>>24522 >lurk 6 months b4 posting >You have 12492 posts (((no u)))

>>

>>24523 >actually checking how many post you have Also, rule #3 chum

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24524 > rule #3 I'll leave and you can continue talking to nobody

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24525 My job here is done as well

>>

>>24516 >members only Is that what makes you screech like a little autist girl? Seriously?? It takes about 30 seconds to make an account. I fail to realise what is the impossible obstacle that makes you be so annoying with something that just won't happen.

>>

>>24527 >Look at me! >>>/4chan/

>>

>>24531 >no arguments left, let's save face by trying to troll... Eh, I don't mind. You win! But no outlanders anyway

>>
Media deleted

We can only have outlanders again once we have more active mods, or I figure out some new feature that can stop spammers, or I buy some databases that contain a lot of proxy IPs

>>

>>24380 fucking A!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24538 Its all catch 22 New users aren't going to sign up just to post on a dead chan New users prob won't want to post on a dead chan anyways Mods aren't going to be that active if no one is posting, except spammers I used to stop by at least once a day, sometimes more to delete spam, but am on strike until you bring back >Outlanders I know we have talked about spam filters, and spammer will just adapt to it, so it seems not worth the time to add things to the spam filter. Although I think it would be useful to have a duplicate post filter, so its not as easy to spam the same thing over and over. As to mass banning IP's, this will make posting just like on 4chan, where it's impossible to post unless you're bare IP, so there goes all the security unless a new user is willing to make an account. I just thought of something, when you do allow outlanders, and they are trying to post from an IP in the b& list, allow them to make one post before making an account.. This too could be abused by the spammer tho, but would require a lot of work to keep changing ips just to spam... You would have to buy these databases? I'll check around and see if anyone has a copy they would be willing to share.

>>

>>24544 I know 8chan has a unique way of moderation with the 24 hour captcha that sets a cookie, The code for it is here: https://github.com/ctrlcctrlv/infinity/blob/master/dnsbls_bypass.php I'm not a programmer, and haven't looked into this link much, but maybe the ips that are in the database is on there somewhere?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>800/Year Holy Shit!

>>

>https://proxylist.me/ >FREE PROXY LIST DATABASE I googled free proxxy database

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24337 >zombiechan

>>

Check em

>>

>Judge orders bot-makers to pay $1.3m to Twitch https://www.pcgamesn.com/twitch/twitch-view-bot-lawsuit botters BTFO, gad gonna be rich once he files his lawsuit

Update 5