ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

global - /global/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail
Thread was moved to Off Topic

People always asked me to keep this place a secret club, and I have decided to go with that idea. From now on, only accounts that already have at least 5 thousand postcount will be able to make new posts

>>
Image Thumbnail

New Boxxy/Caite Thread

>>
Image Thumbnail

>Gad is AH lel

>>
Image Thumbnail

bring back >Outlanders

>>
Image Thumbnail

>tfw spammers can't spam

>>
Image Thumbnail

5000+ Master Race reporting in

>>

spammer BTFO

>>
Image Thumbnail

If you have kids, I hope you mixed some of the egg dye colors to show the importance of reproducing inside your race... White eggs dyed brown aren't very speical

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24674 I was soo gonna copy/paste some spam posts, to see if Gad would nuke my account for the lulz, but the report page was empty =(

>>
Image Thumbnail

Selling postcount send an email to jimwatkins@nttechnology.com with your anonymous ID and a paypal transfer of $100 to the same email, and I will give you 5k posts

>>

>>24677 >checked Giving away post count, for 50% cheaper then Jim. Send bitcoins to 16DwwN4rAPuzuysdpoPmqJr34DWafJytzi

>>
Image Thumbnail

ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º> ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ (◔/‿\◔) இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— ✈ ▌▌☺☻ welcome! ☺☻ ♥♥

>>

>✈ ▌▌

>>

>>24679 that´s old

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24681 Yup.

>>

>>24675 I have a feeling that on the back of the paper Trump is holding, it says pigtails are shit tier, It would explain the looks on the kids faces...

Update 5