ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

global - /global/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail
Thread was moved to Off Topic

IP posting temporarily back while 4chan is down. If spam gets out of control I will disable it again however. In the future IP posting will come back permanently

>>

test

>>

>Outlander

>>
Media deleted

4chan is back but no spam, I'll keep outlanders on until (if) they come back

>>
Image Thumbnail

le 4kids is still rekt

>>

>>24757 >anonymous >not outlander

>>

>>24758 >Anonymous Epic Fail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>Be Friday the 13th in burger land >France, UK, and US bomb Syria >Russia warns such actions will not be left without concenquences Its Happening...

>>
Image Thumbnail

>4kids down Gee I wonder why? What exactly were they workin on? Could it of been the success of the IOTBW Campaign? The looming threat they were planning with the NWIS shitposts? >Pic Related

>>

Just deleted some outlander CP spam with pix. Maybe disable outlander picture posting?

>>

>>24762 >muh freedoms It would seem that IP posting is going well enough for now, and it’s probably the only hope of this place getting enough traction again to make some memories.

>>
Media deleted

>>24763 IP posting has to be a thing so this site becomes active. I'll keep it on for now until spam gets out of hand again (which most likely will). I'll have to buy blacklisted ip databases or find some similar alternative to what 4chan uses so I can get rid of IP spam for good

>>

>>24764 Best of luck Gad, would like to see this place flourish again, even if not for the best of reasons ;)

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24764 To clairify, I was just talking about the ability of an outlander posting pictures, not posting txt. The spammer was posting CP spam pictures. Spam links isn't so bad. I wasn't asking for you to disable outlander posting completely. Maybe limit outlander picture posting until the ip they're using has a decent post count?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>24766 Checked

>>
Image Thumbnail

ck, does it work

>>

>>24753

>>

tets

Update 5