Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

global - /global/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail
Thread was moved to Off Topic

With the ads fixed, the user counter went from 30 average to 80, sometimes with 120 people in here. Half of the server costs are going to be paid on average now at the end of the month, and that is enough to dissuade me from temporarily shutting us down, given we even have more lurkers right now than a few months ago. Situation before felt hopeless, and now there is even the hope of continuing our growth to some stable level. But, I still most likely won't be able to code Enrive during this year, and if posting and lurking doesn't increase I will again reconsider shutting us down and only bring Enrive back once it is fully coded. I know it lacks in features before anyone could just drop other chans and move in here full time, but that never stopped this place from having a pretty active and eventful community with lots of creativity, from the people who felt like this was their home on the internet and were excited about it. So, if you still believe in an uncucked place, please continue helping advertise Enrive. At least one person said on the last global that he did so, and that is probably what was responsible for giving us the extra lurkers. Getting more people in here, posters especially, is important so we can reach enough momentum to at least have a few daily posts and give us that sense of community that we once had again.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Corona Zombies (2020) Ditsy damsels in distress, toilet paper famine, inept world leaders, mass-media gone wild, a virus from Hell and hordes of ghouls hungry for human flesh combine in Full Moon's maniacal horror comedy hybrid CORONA ZOMBIES. http://www.goojara.ch/m5QxAE We need to make some Tshirts for Badmin to sell...:^) ~WiZarD

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26032 enjoy

>>
Image Thumbnail

maybe shutting down? ...days weeks months?

>>

>>26034 If I take us down would be for a year or two, until I finished coding everything and was ready to get it back online. But if ads start covering almost all expenses then there is no reason to pull the plug, even if there is no community posting in here.

>>

>>26031 That's good to hear :) I hope this site does continue growth to the point that there is no fear of needing to shut down.

>>

>>26035 Everywhere I leave the link, I get 'kill yourself pedo' comments. I guess you know why the place is dead now, I did try for you. WiZarD

>>

If you want more users, then I recommend finishing the board filter.

>>

>>26037 I've never gotten that - at least not on YouTube. ...but so what? If people keep calling us pedos, then that's just more advertisement for the pedos to come. Also, "Enrive" isn't censored on YouTube, but maybe the "Enrive.org" is.

>>

>>26039 >>26039 I mean this in the nicest way, but you will understand why when you say: then that's just more advertisement for the pedos to come. I would have to leave because I'm not going to tolerate people like 'neph69' and that crowd. I'm an Anthropologist and hold a PhD in the social sciences. I come here from time to time because there is unique behavior to study, and that interests me.There were several aberrant topics that took down 8ch.net...it's inability to deal with the Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) population was a very large part of it. I watched 8kun struggle in its latest bid to come back as an image board only without the brain damage. And they were tortured mercilessly by these people, because they can't understand normal thinking and insist on breaking the law which puts the board in jeopardy. I then watched the Alt-Chaners create board after board just to have a team of psychopedos come and tear it down with a special spam exploit injection machine program, because they they weren't allowed to do whatever they wanted. I understand this because I do Bug Bounty Hunting as a hobby using The OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) is one of the world’s most popular free security tools and is actively maintained by a dedicated international team of volunteers. Great for pentesters, devs, QA, and CI/CD integration. So I'm very aware of exactly what is going on, and if I know about it everyone else in the business does too. It might be best if you retire the board for awhile before the assholes show up to give you a bad day. I do want to wish you luck in your endeavor to go back in time, which is impossible btw and I also have a suggestion for a new name; 'The.Lunatic.Asylum.org', have a great day. :^)

>>

>>26040 I have no idea who "neph69" is. 8chan was taken down because of the board fostering nazi extremism that bordered on terrorism. I think it's funny to me, how you intolerant people are playing the victim card, saying that you're "mercilessly tortured" by us pedophiles, instead of your own intolerance. For years Enrive (a.k.a. Masterchan) has been a wellknown haven for pedos. We go to these fringe chans so that we don't have to deal with intolerant people like yourself. ...and I understand pedos who attack intolerant boards following them being banned based on what they love or jerk off to. Those sort of boards go against the free spirit that chans used to stand for, and the vile, destructive inhabitants of these misguided boards - mostly nazis - deserve little mercy. ...so we "asshole pedos", are already here, and the spam is very manageable because since we ban nobody, nobody has reason to retaliate. We did have a nazi troll, though, but he hasn't been around for a few months, so maybe the corona got him.

>>

>>26041 >I have no idea who "neph69" is. Not very well traveled then are you? >8chan was taken down because of the board fostering nazi extremism that bordered on terrorism. As I said that was one of the reasons, psychopedos are like cockroaches and that was another major reason. All booger eaters think I'm intolerant, and I'm definitely not a victim, you are by your own words. Turning everything around that I said to validate you point of view. I've been here since the beginning and understand the problems you experience because your behavior is not accepted in general society. You keep saying intolerant as if breaking the law is something that I can fix for you. You haven't understood that I'm not in control of your behavior or the law. In fact I'm an innocent bystander being bullied by your sexual frustration. We all want freedom from this problem the difference is that I'm not making your life difficult, you are. You do this to yourself because you haven't solved your problem, and you keep blaming me for what you do. Things change, all there is is change, and the past is gone, it can't be retrieved, and again I repeat: I don't make the law and or control your behavior. The more we try to be free, the more difficult life becomes, unfortunately. But this happens because you retaliate against authority, instead just being free. Obviously you haven't been visited by the Spam machine yet, because you would know if it was used here. I don't want to fight and argue with you about something you should already know, good-bye. Every time I come here the last ip I used is banned....so who is really being persecuted here? Enjoy your boogers.

>>

>>26042 >Not very well traveled then are you? Not really. Should I be? >As I said that was one of the reasons, psychopedos are like cockroaches and that was another major reason. One that wasn't at all mentioned in any documents, but I'm sure that it was very real in your mind. >All booger eaters think I'm intolerant, and I'm definitely not a victim, you are by your own words. Turning everything around that I said to validate you point of view. You're the one who began turning, by calling people cockroaches based on what they jerk off to. That's kind of insane. >I've been here since the beginning and understand the problems you experience because your behavior is not accepted in general society. You keep saying intolerant as if breaking the law is something that I can fix for you. You haven't understood that I'm not in control of your behavior or the law. In fact I'm an innocent bystander being bullied by your sexual frustration. If you're somehow referring to CP, then that's banned, and if you're referring to legal children in general, you can easily set up secluded boards for that. ...but my guess is that 8chan didn't allow for such boards, forcing pedos to post in /b/ and such. Still, it is kind of fun to bully intolerant people because your own hate is making you oversensitive over a kid in a bikini. I'd also like to add that when it comes to 4chan and chan culture, we were here first. Half of 4chan was just CP before it was banned and you turned it into virtual nazi Germany.

>>

>We all want freedom from this problem the difference is that I'm not making your life difficult, you are. You do this to yourself because you haven't solved your problem, and you keep blaming me for what you do. ...and so you come to fringe pedo inclusive chans, and complain about pedos being at them. I get the feeling that you're seeking such boards out, in some kind of attempt to drive them off the internet completely, so that you can have "your internet" free from "the pedo problem". >Things change, all there is is change, and the past is gone, it can't be retrieved, and again I repeat: I don't make the law and or control your behavior. That's all wishful thinking on your end, but legal images and the very presence of pedos, are still legal. ...and of course you're trying to control my behavior: You're here, asking for me to not be allowed here anymore. Have you forgotten that?

>>

>The more we try to be free, the more difficult life becomes, unfortunately. But this happens because you retaliate against authority, instead just being free. ...and so maybe we can change the minds of the authority. See, you're making all these emotional appeals, and I'm not buying any of it. You hate pedos, and so you come here to try to bully pedos, and laws and authority has nothing to do with it. You're just annoyed that there's pedos on the internet at all. >Obviously you haven't been visited by the Spam machine yet, because you would know if it was used here. I don't want to fight and argue with you about something you should already know, good-bye. I'm looking forward to drowning in CP. That would be just horrible. :P >Every time I come here the last ip I used is banned....so who is really being persecuted here? Enjoy your boogers. That sounds serious. I thought Gadmin didn't do that. Maybe your government is focusing on firewalling you off from "improper" sites.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26031 Pull the plug.

>>
Media deleted

>>26037 Thank you for helping, despite some people saying that others will come and check it out. And I'll say again what I said on another global thread, if that prevented all those people from browsing a chan they would never have gone to 8ch either. We'll always have controversial content, and technology and culture will keep bringing out new controversial things with time, and they will always be here because that is the purpose of Enrive. >>26038 I agree, I should go back to at least that soon since it is important. I'll try to make time for it. Whenever I am rested enough to work I have other obligations right now, but I'll organize myself so I can restore browse filters. >Every time I come here the last ip I used is banned....so who is really being persecuted here? That seems very unlikely. Can you offer any description of the behavior you experience? Do you notice any of your posts being reported? Can you pinpoint one? Do you get a message saying your IP was banned, or a message saying someone reported one of your posts and you have to wait for moderation before posting again? That is a pretty big accusation to make given what Enrive stands for. At any rate, you'll see that your posts in this global thread will not be deleted, and if your IP does get banned then make an account, or get a new IP, and make a thread explaining what happened to you so I can investigate it. Right now it is hard to give you any credibility, especially since I know you are not being persecuted, as I am the only global moderator in here.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26046

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26046 Yesterday we made enough to pay for the whole server cost if that rate continues daily throughout the whole month, and looks like today it will reach the same numbers. Being self sufficient only through a semi-invasive ads system, that is only annoying at the exploration page, without having to rely on selling my users data like 4chan and possibly 8ch feels pretty good.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26049 please keep this up . do not close it. we need it. its an important part of the world . no other place like enrive on planet earth

>>

>>26047 >I am the only global moderator in here. I wouldn't trust a pentester to be honest unless you pay him, but like we discussed earlier, it wouldn't have needed to be a moderator. What if that weird ad company took user's IP and gave them to his government to blacklist? He might be sitting in China right now, and the Chinese government might have been the ones buying Enrive's ad space. ...or Russia's, considering the weird burst traffic from Russia.

>>

>>26051 So you are saying that you are unable to browse enrive, not that you are being banned from posting? >What if that weird ad company took user's IP and gave them to his government to blacklist? Why bother with the extra steps that cost money? A totalitarian government can already order your ISP to report to them if someone browsed enrive, no need to pay money to some third party ad service for that when they get the information pure, trusted and straight from the source.

>>

>>26053 >Why bother with the extra steps that cost money? A totalitarian government can already order your ISP to report to them if someone browsed enrive, no need to pay money to some third party ad service for that when they get the information pure, trusted and straight from the source. Yes, but totalitarian governments also keep tabs on people via espionage way after they've moved abroad, and for that they will need to get the data from a tap that's not willing to share it. He could also have made other enemies that would want to restrict his electronic communications for other reasons. ...or maybe the proxy he's using is somehow regularly rotating which of their IP:s work. I think he was posting as Outlander, with his IP visible to you, so if he's posting with the same IP all the time, you'll know if he's being dishonest with you in the first place.

>>

>>26047 >>26047 >Thank you for helping, despite some people saying that others will come and check it out. And I'll say again what I said on another global thread, if that prevented all those people from browsing a chan they would never have gone to 8ch either. We'll always have controversial content, and technology and culture will keep bringing out new controversial things with time, and they will always be here because that is the purpose of Enrive. Thanks for your comments, I've always liked you and your project here. Controversial topics aren't the problem, It's difficult to openly discuss what 'is' without triggering additional effluvium. I will keep posting the link in my travels and maybe a few dissatisfied friends will like this place as much as I always have. The ip thing is funny because I never come here without tor. I wondered if the separate board mods can ban you because they don't like a comment? This seems the most likely in that some are very grumpy. I'm not worried about it as long as the use of tor remains uninhibited. And so again, I wish you all the best in your endeavor to be happy enough here at this place. I find a lot of willful stubbornness at the image boards that are left and that is caused by trust issues, we never had that problem years ago. A Brother was always recognized and welcomed, even if we have a different opinion, and in the end we were always helpful friends, this is whats missing today. I just wanted you to know that I understand during this difficult time, why I tried to help and stopped to comment. WiZarD :^)

>>

>>26047 Same popup for banned ip when trying to post, maybe it's a tor issue, I just create a new circuit. Copy your text before you try to post or it will be lost and you will have to type it out again. Take care :^) WiZarD

>>

>>26055 >I wondered if the separate board mods can ban you because they don't like a comment? This seems the most likely in that some are very grumpy. I'm a board mod and I don't seem to have the ability to ban anyone, or even tell users apart. I say "seem", because I have a history of missing about every piece of functionality due to cognitive blindness. It could be that GLOBAL mods would have that power, but I very much doubt this. I'm surprised that a text message for a banned IP even exists as an option. Me thinks it must be a bug, unless you've somehow managed to confuse an application pop-up with an Enrive pop-up. Gadmin, if you have a list of banned IP for this site, maybe you should check it out, because maybe that's where all the users have gotten to: They've all been banned by the hundreds due to some bug.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Spammer has gotten a lot of TOR ips b& Just make an account to bypass up b& https://enrive.org/home/register

>>

Ex global mod here. Gad is the only Global mod now. We were all demoted at one point.. Noonw but Gad can delete posts/b& ips now.

>>

>Your IP is banned until 2066-11-20 13:08:51 due to abuse. >You can still post by creating a user account. Tor IP: 2a0b:f4c0:16c:13::1

>>

>>26060 This tor exit mode isn't b& 45.67.14.0

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26060 You know, I'm trying to add these things together now, and I came up with this: Say you as a detractor want to get users banned from this site, how do you do it? Gadmin pretty much only bans for spam, so you have to get them banned for that. Then you come up with a plan: You buy ad space on Enrive, that retrieves user's IP:s, and if it's a proxy IP, you use this IP to spam with, so that it looks like the spam is coming from that user. Just posting duplicates of recently posted images, should count as spam, and so that's why we're seeing that. It probably won't work with Anonymous accounts. (I have never turned Javascript on, and I won't verify that I'd get banned.) ...but users who find that every proxy they use keeps getting banned, will probably leave. ...or the ban might be due to some sort of TOR misconfiguration that results in spamming some sort of page request too much.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26062 Pretty sure those ip bans are legitimate bans nothing to do with the advertisers this site uses

>>
Media deleted

>>26055 >I wondered if the separate board mods can ban you because they don't like a comment? No, board admins do not have power to delete posts nor ban people. Since I strip the last 2 digits of an IP for privacy reasons, when I ban an IP I also ban disregarding the last 2 digits - this means when I ban one person I am banning a wider range of IPs. This could explain why it is more likely to run into banned ips in here. And a reminder, if you use an account you can post even if the TOR IP is banned. >>26056 >Copy your text before you try to post or it will be lost and you will have to type it out again. If your post fails, you can click reply on the corner expading the reply box, and you can see your post again. Though perhaps the way I coded right now, a person who is banned is taken to a different page where he doesnt get his reply back. I'll have to fix that in the future, I remember lazy fast coding in some stances and this may have been one. >>26059 Former global mods are still on the database and will be restored in the future. I just removed the functionality so nobody can abuse power right now, since we dont have an audit mod tool yet. >>26062 If you use an account you can post from any IP, even if it is banned. You don't need javascript to use one (but you do need cookies enable to log in). And if someone spams with the same IP you were using, only that IP gets banned, not your account. To the internal system, Accounts are IPless

>>
Image Thumbnail

>140 online users We are not the biggest chan. We are not second best anymore. We are not the most active niche chan. But we are #1 in users who lurk but never ever post.

>>

>>26065 >We are movie stars. B)

>>

>>26040 There is literally no way you have a PHD, you sound like a retarded autist "alternatively spelt" xD jeesus I would give that a 5/10 troll

>>

>>26067 >you sound like a retarded autist Note that he said "PhD in the social sciences", and that he was an anthropologist. It's like having a PhD in philosophy: It's not a real science. Anthropoligsts are people who dream up Alpha/Beta fanfics in their heads, and then write them down as if it was science. Their field has no replication rate to speak of. All you have to do, is be a complete idiot who believes in anything, and you can get your PhD after a few years.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26068 >It's like having a PhD in philosophy: It's not a real science The person who has never read any philosophy telling people what is and is not science. You are American aren't you? How could I tell?

>>

>>26069 >The person who has never read any philosophy telling people what is and is not science. How is reading a bunch of history books "science"? How is it anything else than person worship? There's no experimental testing and there's nothing complex to it. It's basically people smoking a bunch of weed and telling eachother visions, just like social sciences. >You are American aren't you? I figure that the most people with PhD:s in philosophy, would come from the US.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26070 The sorts of arguments you are throwing right now, trying to say what is science and not, is called Epistemology. Epistemology was a term coined from Renaissance Philosophers, and a subject that has been developed since Greek philosophers, who birthed sciences. Objective science can be easily proven and tested, while metaphysical or theoretical sciences are impossible to prove until they aren't, and they exist on the realm of bunch of weed smokers, but also of highly intelligent and pioneering people who in the future are shown to have been right all along. That does not mean theoretical sciences have no role, they guide the development of objective science since ancient greece. And objective science is always at a threshold that can only leap to another threshold when someone comes up with a theoretical concept first, that then people must attempt to prove or disprove somehow. Criticizing any field you know nothing of, just because perhaps your mind is so autistic it can only deal with pure math is a weakness, not a strength. A stupid person can't be a mathematician true, while a stupid pot smoker can get a degree in philosophy, that does not mean some of the highest IQs in this world weren't philosophers or even social scientist who wrote things that matter and helped evolved all sciences and knowledge.

>>

>>26071 >The sorts of arguments you are throwing right now, trying to say what is science and not, is called Epistemology. Epistemology was a term coined from Renaissance Philosophers, and a subject that has been developed since Greek philosophers, who birthed sciences. Just because philosophers figured out what science was back in Greek times, that doesn't make them scientists - especially not modern scientists. >Objective science can be easily proven and tested, while metaphysical or theoretical sciences are impossible to prove until they aren't, and they exist on the realm of bunch of weed smokers, but also of highly intelligent and pioneering people who in the future are shown to have been right all along. Yeah, once in a blue moon some weed smoker comes up with something that's also coincidentally is true, or even mindbogglingly wrong, and so he gets credited for his discovery as a "scientist" in the history books. ...and these people kept blowning themselves up and poisoning themselves up until the 20th century, when people actually had to master actual science in order to do science. Welcome to the 21th century. >That does not mean theoretical sciences have no role, they guide the development of objective science since ancient greece. Can you just stop referring to science as "that thing that they did back in anchient Greece"?

>>

>And objective science is always at a threshold that can only leap to another threshold when someone comes up with a theoretical concept first, that then people must attempt to prove or disprove somehow. Assuming theories before they are proven, is the opposite of science. That's religion and other fantasies. Also, TRYING to prove something, invites bias. That's how the whole field of "social sciences" was spawned: It's all just one big bias trying to prove itself through sheer propagation. Advances in science is instead built on unexpected data, and explanations for it. >Criticizing any field you know nothing of, just because perhaps your mind is so autistic it can only deal with pure math is a weakness, not a strength. Dude, you're just an uneducated fool trying to spin yourself into a scientist. Navelgazing will not make you super-intelligent. >A stupid person can't be a mathematician true, while a stupid pot smoker can get a degree in philosophy, that does not mean some of the highest IQs in this world weren't philosophers or even social scientist who wrote things that matter and helped evolved all sciences and knowledge. They also wore shoes, but making shoes won't get you a PhD.

>>

So I see that there is lots of "My Dick is bigger than your Dick" theory going on here; and you like controversy, then have some more. Social and Cultural Anthropology is the study of Humanity and it's behavior. The foundation of human society and culture is based on fictional stories; you didn't think they were true did you? Homo Heroica, religion is a hero system. The religious position is that to strive for anything less than the ideal is illness, and demonic. And a Priest is supposed to be the ultimate hero, but it's only a bedtime story. :^) Terror Management Theory: Denying Death: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Terror Management Theory Psychology Press Lindsey A. Harvell, Gwendelyn S. Nisbett Handbook of Terror Management Theory Academic Press Clay Routledge, Matthew Vess ........................................................ Hegel provides the summary statement: History is what man does with death. Psychoanalysis can provide a theory of 'progress,' but only by viewing history as a neurosis. Norman O. Brown If everyone lives roughly the same lies about the same thing, there is no one to call them liars. They jointly establish their own sanity and themselves normal. Ernest Becker Liechty,DanielMortality, Denial and Truth: Diffusing the Rancor in Conflicting Cultural Worldviews http://www.midline.net/nfp/PDFs/Lietchy.pdf

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26074 based and humansciencepilled

>>

>>26075 Life Against Death: The Psychoanalytical Meaning of History Norman O. Brown A shocking and extreme interpretation of the father of psychoanalysis. Year: 1985 Edition: 2nd Publisher: Wesleyan Language: english ISBN 10: 0819561444 ISBN 13: 9780585370163 File: EPUB, 685 KB I could drop the book file but it's a no-go here.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Alfred Adler psychology All problems are relationship problems. We seek release from interpersonal relationships, to be free from relationship problems. The courage to be happy also includes the courage to be disliked. Freedom is being disliked by other people. If you don't do what they want they dislike you. So we see that relationship is an imaginary contract, they don't last, and they are continually modified until someone leaves. At the beginning of a relationship is the time to also make an escape plan knowing the above. The Courage tto be Disliked

>>

>>26077 Yes, these are all deep thoughts. Some are complex. Some are agreeable. Thank you for posting them, although perhaps in a different subboard. However, it can't compare to modern science. Modern science is more than just thinking really hard on a Sunday and then writing it down. Digibro isn't a scientist. He doesn't deserve a degree just because he does lots of weed. Real math, and real chemistry and astrophysics, is like an elephant compared to a mouse in complexity. Good scientists perform olympian feats with their brains.

>>

>>26079 This is now a book club thread, apparently.

>>
Image Thumbnail

American posters, assemble Let's save this thread

>>

>>26078 Here's an example of the fictional story that you try to make reality. The Inventor: Out for Blood in Silicon Valley (2019) The story of Theranos, a multi-billion dollar tech company, its founder Elizabeth Holmes, the youngest self-made female billionaire, and the massive fraud that collapsed the company. http://www.goojara.ch/mXnWrJ

>>

>>26082 If we're going to just throw books at eachother, go read War & Peace. It's very, very relevant.

>>

>>26064 > I just removed the functionality so nobody can abuse power right now, since we dont have an audit mod tool yet. Gad, I disagree with you slot. Although I fully support this. >t. Gmod

>>

Gadmin, how well versed are you in laws regarding the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction? ...because this recent hacker thread, contains an information dump of files stolen from a level 4 biolab and various security flaws regarding containment, and this could very well be highly illegal stuff just to post and read.

>>
Media deleted

>>26085 I deleted reported images that contained username/password combinations (though if this hacking is true, I'd expect any of those to not be workig anymore by now). Do you guys think there is any validity to this hacking or is it just a hoax? If I receive any official message requesting deletion of any specific material I will let you guys know. Would point to it being true.

>>

>>26083 >>26083 >If we're going to just throw books at eachother, go read War & Peace. It's very, very relevant. Good one but let's stick with nonfiction and remain on topic please. Thanks everyone for your comments: Lloyd deMause The Origins of War in Child Abuse http://psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/ PSYCHOHISTORY http://psychohistory.com/

>>

>>26087 Psychohistory, the science of historical motivations, combines the insights of psychotherapy with the research methodology of the social sciences to understand the emotional origin of the social and political behavior of groups and nations, past and present. The center of psychohistorical research around the globe is The Association for Psychohistory, headquartered in New York City with branch representatives in other countries. It is chartered by the State of New York as a not-for-profit educational corporation, the Association for Psychohistory, Inc., and for more than 40 years has published The Journal of Psychohistory, as well as various books by The Psychohistory Press. The Association for Psychohistory and the Journal of Psychohistory are affiliated with the International Psychohistorical Association, which holds annual June conventions. Works by Lloyd deMause, founder of the Association for Psychohistory, The Journal of Psychohistory and co-founder of the International Psychohistorical Association, have been usesd in most college courses in psychohistory. This website contains extensive material reproduced from The Journal of Psychohistory as well as from deMause’s books: Foundations of Psychohistory, Reagan’s America, The Emotional Life of Nations and The Origins of War in Child Abuse. We are at work chronologically archiving abstracts from all issues of The Journal of Psychohistory. The History of Child Abuse Lloyd deMause The Journal of Psychohistory https://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/articles/the-history-of-child-abuse-lloyd-demause-the-journal-of-psychohistory/

>>

>>26088 >Psychohistory, the science of historical motivations, combines the insights of psychotherapy with the research methodology of the social sciences to understand the emotional origin of the social and political behavior of groups and nations, past and present. >Psychohistory >the science of historical motivations >insights of psychotherapy >research methodology of the social sciences >emotional origin >social and political behavior of groups and nations This is going full retard. This is the equivalent of high hippies having group drum beating sessions. ..."for science".

>>

>>26090 >can you tell me why you need to rationalize and dismiss the research methodology of the social sciences? WHAT research methodology? Assuming things and then just interpreting and speculating about anecdotes? >I think you don't like what it says about you. "My science says that blood sacrifice every full moon is virtuous, and if you doubt the science behind this, then you're simply not as virtuous as I am, and so it's true." Social sciences is a religion trying to pass for a science. Any institution that takes it seriously, should be ashamed. ...and the nature of this religion is pretty much that it's okay to be an asshole, because then you'll get laid, so it's not even like it's a moral religion either. It's basically satanism.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26086 OP from that thread here. Looks like someone dropped email & passwords on 4chan that were part of an old data breach. Turns out that some of the passwords sill worked. I'm still yet to find anything of value from anons logging in and downloading stuff from any of those places..

>>

Hey Gad, how hard would it be to allow the posting of .mp4's?

>>

>>26092 It's almost as if there was no conspiracy to begin with, and you just hacked a superdangerous biolab because you fell for a hoax that only a complete retard would fall for. :P

>>

>>26093 I'll try to add it right now.

>>

MP4 support has been added

>>

>>26099 Based.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26099 What's the max upolad size? Can you move it up to 20-25 MB?

>>

>>26101 Gadmin, just so you know: The massive thread he's making right now, containing over a hundred mp4s, is at the moment of writing taking up over 500 MB of RAM to load on host computers. I'd advise against allowing longer videos at this time, and if he continues to do this, you might want to disallow mp4s again in order to save your servers.

>>

>>26104 The problem is that a thumbnail is still not being generated for the video. Rather the video itself is embedded, and part of it is preloaded to generate a thumbnail (and it actually preloads a huge chunk). I can disable the preloading, but it would require people to have to click on each video before they could see any thumbnail. This is really one of the most urgent things I have to fix, as browsing videos in here in either of those conditions is terrible.

>>
Media deleted

>>26101 4chan's maximum file size is still 4 megabytes. Does anyone know 8chan's file size limit? I am not going to go much over their limits myself for the moment, especially with the video thumbnail system being non existent.

>>

I found a simple method that may generate a thumbnail without causing the current problems, I will attempt it tomorrow. Hope it works, there should be no reason to generate thumbnail images of videos anymore with how HTML5 works, it´s just a waste of space when a video should load only it´s very first second and show that as a thumb.

>>

right now, Firefox and chrome will apparently load the entire video even when you don't click play, and even though I have a tag explicitly saying "only load metadata"

>>

>>26106 16MB on 8kun formally know as 8chan

>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

trips

>>

Just so you know: Normally I would report this mp4 flood (because it seems like he's just dumping an entire folder that he's been hoarding, and not keeping to a topic besides a format) but on the other hand, consider this a stress test on Enrive.

>>

Why is the header (name, et cetera) of the latest SexyLo post links, which all link to https://enrive.org/b/thread/234338#234495 ? Is this another bug, or something that you're testing out right now?

>>

>>26113 No, it's happening to the last post made on the front page, but the link destination is the same.

>>

>>26113 >>26114 Can you explain better what yo u are talking about? Your posts are kinda cryptic. Right now I am changing how video files are dealt with, including at the front page

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>26115 >explain better It's gone again now. The red line indicates the row at which everything (name, date, et cetera) was turned into a link to https://enrive.org/b/thread/234338#234495 . This was only true for the latest post. You were probably messing about with the CSS.