ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

ZZZ General discussions - /idle/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Anything Goes (Take #2) thread Basically fuck the rules but if you post pizza don't be surprised if it gets reported. Everything else goes. I'm eliminating the board rules to make this legit.

>>
Image Thumbnail

So from an idea to have some elitism back on masterchan with this board, you just gave up less than 10 day after it creation ? What the hell chum ? Don't you have some nuts ? Also I don't really get why anyone would complain (such as you or >>25 ) since this board still good enought and high enought to keep it like that. I mean there is not a lot of discution right now but it is more due to the lack of population in general; not because nobody is interested in /idle/... Just keep it up like it originaly was and wait people to come. Some of us are still here seeking elitism and good quality discution and this place could be it, since /b/ has become a shithole for spam and stupid talk (when KV or AW are not posting)

>>

>>30 Old post, but yeah, it's too dead. So I guess /idle/ fits the bill now.

Update 5