ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Men Going Their Own Way - /mgtow/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

MGTOW is retarded Remove no fault divorce and severely punish dileberately false rape claims and half the problems with women go away. Running away from women and commitment while degrading the values of the nuclear family only helps the worst women win as they are the net winners in the welfare state that eventually creates.

>>

>>203 sauce on that pic?

>>

>>216

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>215

>>

>>203 Soooo... what's your brillian solution? Have a gf and hope for her not to stab you in the back? Hope for the best while you deliver yourself and your echonomic future in a silver plate? Are you that stupid?

>>

>>222 >222 Respect

>>

>>222 Control your woman, rape to spread your genes. Anon sex or date virgins only. Stop being an omega level bitch

>>

>>222 >Have a gf and hope for her not to stab you in the back? How? If you meant hoping your gf doesnt claim you raped her and take advantage of the broken court system to steal all your shit then see the OP. If you meant hope she doesnt cheat on you then you might as not interact with anyone ever because they might do things that upset you. Rebuild a culture that promotes fidelity, loyalty, honor, etc., instead of retreating and allowing only those who dont respect these values to reproduce.

>>

Most MGTOW content producers were just paid off by the Trump campaign. It's kinda sad, because there was real substance.

>>

>>235 So youre saying I could have gotten a big Trumpayday if I shilled MGTOW?

>>

>>233 Hum... IDK what are you smoking, but has to be good. >>234 >then see the OP. The OP says "Remove no fault divorce and severely punish dileberately false rape claims and half the problems with women go away" Which is just a fantasy scenario, because those problems are not solved AND solving that (according to OP) would fix just 50% of the problems, I'm not sure what are you trying to say. >If you meant hope she doesnt cheat on you then you might as not interact with anyone ever because they might do things that upset you. So... Cheating is just upseting to you? Did your mistress allow you to use internet or did you escape from your jail, little cuck? >Rebuild a culture that promotes fidelity, loyalty, honor, etc Sure, lead by example, you rebuild everything, I promise I'll give you my spare change when I see you begging for money on the streets.

>>

fuck

Update 5