ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

pedo - /p2/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>53 is that valieria lukyanova? i used to love her doll look but fuck she looks so ruined now

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>70 Yes, she actually looks halfway normal without so much makeup.

>>

>>71 That picture is before she got all alien. I liked her alien, without the makeup and the photoshop she's just another camwhore.

>>

>>72 >I'm a hopeless virgin It shows KYS

>>

>>73 OMG you discovered my secret! However... I'll live more than you. Deal with it

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>71 this is how i like to remember her

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>74 Live more? As in longer? There's a very good chance at that. I'm old as fuck chum.

>>

>>86 KYS? Are you trying to copy your 12 y/o grandson? You may be old, but you're not wise.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I'll leave this here...

>>

Doll Valeria lukyanova: http://imgchili.net/album/30763d242ebc7b9ed46da5bc7c32c51e

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>123 Most of those picture are Dakota Rose. Learn your human barbie dolls ffs

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>123 Gross >pic related

>>

>>127 Eh... it's a matter of tastes, I like the doll look, a lot. It's not I would like to date a girl like that but I certainly love to look at them.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>128 Why not stick with the type of girl that would consider dating you?

>>

>>135 Been there, done that, I've been married, dated models, actresses, next door girls, and ugly chicks too. Girls provides a very transient eye candy to me at this point.

Update 5