Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

PC Gaming - /pc/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail
Thread was moved to Off Topic

What a cuck

>>

>>4770 dropped system shock 3 as we speak absolutely disgusting

>>

>>4770 Honestly, it's kind of hard for me to care one way or the other what Warren Spector does.

>>

System shock 2 is one of the best games ever made, all around good luck to SS3, coming anywhere near the second

>>

(((Warren Spector)))

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>4777 Trips = Truth

>>

>we must remove violence from video games so white males grow up even more feminine

>>

>>4770 Why is this thread on topic? I don't think "What a cuck" requires much intelligence or maturity to appreciate. I don't think it's quality content. It's retarded and immature, intentionally inflammatory, and, really, it's just a 4chan-tier shitpost. It does not fit with the culture we want to cultivate. To quote the full second rule, and you can judge for yourself whether the content fits or not: >2) Featured boards must maintain a degree of elitism for On Topic threads that is enforced by their administrators. Featured boards must contain quality content that requires intelligence and maturity to be understood and appreciated. If you think that a quick screengrab + a tired, worn out insult from /pol/ constitutes elite, quality content, then I truly question your judgment. He didn't provide any arguments to support his single "claim". Had he done so, it might have been acceptable. But as it is, this sort of low quality shitposting sets the intensely lowbrow tenor for much of the rest of the discussion (not that any of it is much good anyway) -- calling him a Jew, "Trips = Truth," etc. Hell, Warren Spector is not even necessarily a PC dev anyway. He was director for Epic Mickey, and that was Wii exclusive. It's not even a PC thread, let alone a good one. So I reiterate, why is this thread on topic?

>>

>>4786 https://ccluster.com/global/thread/24336 99% chances this is why, just read the first post.

>>

>>4786 >Hell, Warren Spector is not even necessarily a PC dev anyway. He was director for Epic Mickey, and that was Wii exclusive. You dont even know who Warren Spector is and yet you think you can judge what does and doesnt belong on /pc/

>>

given that things are slow now nothing wrong with letting a thread sit on topic for a while

>>

>>4801 This moment will be remembered as when everything went to shit.

>>

>>4802 >going to shit we haven't even got started yet

Update 5