/pc/ - Been banned from 4chan on two separate occa - Enrive
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

PC Gaming - /pc/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Been banned from 4chan on two separate occasions, a month or two apart, for trying to make a thread for PC gaming only. Now that all pc people have been divided into /vr/ and /vg/, and console mods don't want to even get a scent of the pctards anymore, there is no place to go to discuss new pc games that aren't too popular. It would be nice if we could revive /pc/. We had a lot of people here in the beginning and were very active. I miss my /pc/ threads. Where else do you go to discuss pc games? Any other places?

>>

The YouTube comment section? Why do you feel a need to discuss PC games? I think they're pretty self-explanatory: You sit in a chair, and then you move your mouse and type on a keyboard as your life drains away. It's like meth, but there's no needles involved. Consoles are the same thing. Maybe Nintendo is crack and Playstation is cocaine. They'll get you so high that you won't even care if your little sister runs in naked and horny, because you're "so close to gaining a level". ...and then one day you'll die from some obesity related disease, and you'll wonder where it all went, while the game developers are spending your money.

>>

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/masterchan The masterchan steam community still has some of our original users

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>4917 No one plays pc games anymore chum.

>>

>>4920 I do, every day, and I miss the good games recommendations I used to get from masterchan in 2012. I got to play a lot of great games that aren't talked about anywhere else, that I only know of because of the people that browsed this site. Wish it had stayed active, the people here on /pc/ were great. But without gaining new users it eventually died as the community wasn't large enough to sustain itself

>>

>>4917 most games these days are shit

>>

>>4926 If you play AAA casualized shit, sure. Otherwise plenty of god tier games still being released every year.

>>

>>4917 Still see indie gems get talked about. Noita had tons of threads on /v/

>>

>>4918 Why come here just to reply with these kinda posts bro?

>>

>>4928 compared to old /v/ you hardly see good pc games being discussed there. /vg/ and /vr/ contained all pc gamers in places where new good pc games that aren't overly popular can't get any spotlight at all. /v/ was better when most pc gamers were there >>4929 he is actually autistic, please have patience

>>

>>4929 To wake you up, Neo.