Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Politics - /pol/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

jewpill thread

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7685 Nice try JIDF. Henry Ford was truly red pilled. Read it for yourself, and come to your own conclusion. https://archive.org/details/TheInternationalJew_655/mode/2up >tl;dr: >https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew >For 91 issues, the weekly paper announced a variety of Jewish-evil-influenced major stories in its headlines. The most popular and aggressive stories were then chosen to be reprinted into four volumes called The International Jew.

>>

Next up: Stories about faires and unicorns. Have you taken the unicorn pill yet, fellow homeschooled nazis? They exist, you know. I have books right here that say they do. Some people even claimed to have seen them.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>7688 >>7689 "The fairies made my cows produce sour milk!" - Adam Loopy, fairy pilled farmer

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7686 >>7687 >>7691 we already know ford was jewpilled moshe, i know you are butthurt but try to disguise it a bit

>>

>>7691 lul

>>

>>7692 You believe in a zombie-son god, and yet you ask yourselves why you're not running the world. Hmm... Let me think about that... Could it be because you're batshit crazy? Could it be because you're doing nothing but spew bullshit and lunacy nonstop, knowingly lying about innocent people, while the guys running the world are actually honest and hardworking? Could it be that? Oh, but right: I'm just "butthurt" over your little quotes from fellow insane people. "Whatever shall we do about random quotes? Surely they'll overtake us all." Just face it: You're losers, and for good reason. If the jews went away tomorrow, you'd have no idea how to manage a country properly. You're retards. Bow before your masters. Kiss their boots in gratitude, nazi scum.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7694 a new jewpill for you filthy semite

>>

>>7696 So wait: I get to have sex with children as long as they're under the age of nine? Where do I sign up? Where are the secret jewish cabals full of lovely children?

>>

>>7696 Also, if we're reading scripture, then welcome to your Bible, Jesus-freak: https://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

this pic is a scam, it clearly depicts a white woman

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

Still being a sore loser about your "master race" being out-mastered, huh.

>>

>>7741 It's funny, because I'm whiter than you. I have a few thousand generations worth of purebreed whiteness in my veins, and yet somehow I'm a nigger in your little twisted world. Not even rape victims are this butthurt. Have you seen a shrink about this obsession of yours?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7750 You've heard of Internet tough guy, but have you heard of Internet whiter than you guy?

>>

>>7751 Dude. Seek help. You're not well.

>>

>>7752 That was my first reply to this thread, I wasn't even the person you were talking to. It's just bantz

>>

>>7750 lmao nigga

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

Still with the antisemitic delusional bullshit, I see. I say it again: Go talk to a shrink about this. Get some meds prescribed for your paranoia.

>>

>>7769 "We're being outbred!" That's kind of pathetic. I thought you were the master race, whitey! ...so how come you're being outbred all of a sudden? Are other races just better at attraction and love than you are? I'll tell you the secret: White people are breeding kind of indiscriminately, because they're not racists, and blackness is even a dominant trait, and so that's why your "survival of the white race" racism is a losing battle. You won't die from having children with a non-white person, though, because your race isn't actually your life. Brownness is the inevitable future, whitey. - Another Purebred Whitey

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>7772 "Oh no! Those horrible jews are helping refugees! What an evil thing to do! What about muh white race?! They'll come here and have all kinds of sex, while I can't even get a girlfriend!" :P

>>

Imagine identifying with whiteness in 2020. That's gotta be some sad shit: You're not in charge of Hollywood, because the jews and the asians have proven to be both more successful than you at running "your" country. White girls won't date your little sliver of whiteness, and your genes are just a canvas for other colors to mix with, so all that you can do, is stand by and watch "your" race lose, while being assmad about it and feeling like "you're dying". "Help me - my whiteness is dying!" - LOL. That's like being assmad that Pokémon is dying, because you feel like you'll die with the franchise. Imagine a Pokémon fan crying "Noooooo!", while circling down the drain into obscurity. That's how we sane people you racists. That's why we laugh at you: Because you're pathetic. "Muh white race is dying! Black dicks killed muh white race! Call the waahmbulance!" :D

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7687 >the unicorn pill Swallowed it back in '81

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7687 >(((You)))

>>

>>7694 No, you.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7770 >>7771 >>7779 >>7780 ok, at first I thought you were a nigger but now the nose is showing lol

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>7800 "You're a jew, though." I'm not, but let's say that I was. That doesn't make what I'm saying any less true. ...but like a "nigger", you don't really know how to reason intelligently, and like a "kike", you don't really care about the truth. You're a white nigger kike, OP. You are claiming that other ethnicities, are like you. You're projecting, you miserable piece of shit. Part of me suspects that you are actually a jew, because this spam is so miserable out in the open, that it's like a smearpiece against antisemites. It's like a accident mangled cat trying to drag itself along, that you just want to put out of its misery.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7808 >racism You're terrible at this kike. Unlike ((you))), we're immune to shills. Stay triggered m8

>>

>>7809 No, I'm not trying to "convert you". You're a miserable piece of shit, and you're going to stay that way until the day you die. Just like with other retards, you're "immune" to higher brain functions. This crude worldview, is all that your defunct, inferior brain can muster. All I'm doing, is pointing and laughing at your "Oh no, I'm dying over here!" bullshit. You're a disgrace to the white race, and you don't even know it.

>>

>>7809 I mean most people, when they fantasize about being dragon-kin, or having invisible girlfriends, they make that work for them. The power fantasy that they construct actually makes them feel good because they possess the intelligence to make it work consistently. Not you, though. You guys start off with "Oh, my race is so great and powerful." and shortly after that reality comes knocking, with a notice of your eviction, and so now you're committing to this dark emo trip that'll just end in your "death". ...but you can't stop the ride, because you don't even know how to recognize reality anymore. Remember, you've sworn off all the "fake news", so now all you read is race propaganda nonstop. Man, dragonkins are laughing at you right now. My invisible girlfriend is laughing at you.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7811 I'm not white, I'm Jewish. Biden was so handsome with them sideburns tho..

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7813 >White's Master Race reporting in. Yes, we invented and discovered just about everything. Stay mad chum. It's cute to watch you throw a gigantic fit in every thread sperg lord. >>7814 He was a handsome tot too!

>>

>>7814 >I'm not white - I'm jewish. You're white. You're just not caucasian. You're not white to RETARDED people, though, but you can't be white to everybody.

>>

>>7815 >Yes, we invented and discovered just about everything. ...and nobody cares. The Chinese invented gunpowder, the Arabs invented math, and the Europeans invented a lot of stuff, and yet YOU didn't invent ANYTHING. Not a single goddamn thing. You are not your race. You are not an inventor. You can't even categorize people properly. You are not going to invent anything useful in your lifetime. >Stay mad chum. ...says the guy flameposting about how jews are earning more money than him. Jealous much? The Chinese is out-earning you in "your own" country. I bet that must sting a bit. You could have done something with your life. You could have joined a winning team, but no, instead you wanted to associate with a losing team, because somewhere around Anchient Greek Times, they invented some shit. Not anymore, though. NOW what our skincolor is known for, is obesity, and racist retardation. We're known for trailor trash. That's the group of people that you decided to bet on. I couldn't be mad at you even if I tried. You did this to yourself. >It's cute to watch you throw a gigantic fit in every thread sperg lord. Do you want me to count every single post you've made in this thread, motherfucker? ...each containing an entire PAGE's worth of assmad bullshit? I think you're confusing "throwing a fit" with "smacking you around like a little bitch".