Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Politics - /pol/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/v8NP_Uuq8nk >Economic Intercourse The first US president with dementia

>>

>Denying that Trump is the first president with dementia. Lol. Good one. Also, when your best smear is that Biden is into little anime girls, that's like asking us to vote for him. Maybe Biden is our man. Judging by that pic, he sure seems to appreciate loli.

>>

>>7781 He is definitely a pedo, that seems to be safe to say.. but Trump may say stupid things but his mind is still sharp. Biden has consistently shown signs of dementia and mental confusion, it is evil he is running for president while making an ass of himself rather than be taken care of by people. He shouldn't be on the spotlights, it is not humane

>>

>>7782 >He is definitely a pedo, that seems to be safe to say.. Then he has my vote. Well, if I could vote. >but Trump may say stupid things but his mind is still sharp. Oh, so he's just PRETENDING to be retarded then. ...as the president. That's your theory: He's only acting. ...and you've looked inside his brain somehow, and so you KNOW that he's actually not retarded, and you've looked inside Biden's brain too, and so you know that he's not acting. :P >Biden has consistently shown signs of dementia and mental confusion, Hahahaha! "Trump has not, though." - ROFL! Every conference he ever calls, he's been saying the dumbest motherfucking shit! "Inject yourself with desinfectant. Oh wait, I was only kidding." You guys have a CLOWN for president - I love it! ROFL! "it is evil he is running for president" Lol - I love US election times, when spinsters like you get paid to come up with stupid lies to promote your candidate with. ...because you come up with such stupid shit, and you elect the most retarded people.

>>

"Oh, I won a second term. Now everybody, roll around in chocolate dip. It helps with everything. We have the BIGGEST experts working on it. I own the Willie Wonka chocolate factory. Earth has two moons. Everything is a hoax. Hail Russia. Did I say 'Hail Russia'? I was only kidding. I refuse to testify. Witchhunt!" Such a sharp mind... Oh boy... :P

>>

>>7783 >he's been saying the dumbest motherfucking shit! That is not the same thing as dementia. A person with dementia has a brain lacking in oxygen or other things, it just doesn't operate normally anymore. The person will be really impaired for learning new things, for being able to make speeches, getting himself confused and mixed with words and not even realizing he is making mistakes, and soon the person's long term memory will start fading as well. Biden is showing this mental confusion which is a sign of early dementia. You can say that trump is low IQ, but that low IQ operates at full capacity. Biden's cognition is impaired, and sometimes he can't act (or at least say things) with reason, and if it is dementia it will get worse quickly, in a year it will be impossible to hide it.

>>

>>7785 >Biden is showing this mental confusion which is a sign of early dementia. Rather, he has been consistently showing this for the past months, that have been many cases. OP post is not just a one time slip

>>

>>7777 Checked >>7777 Epic Quads >>7777 Those Sexy Sevens

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7781 >Biden

>>

>>7786 He's lost his cognitive ability.

>>

we gotta its just but we gotta i mean we we gotta reassure look here my my message to everybody i talk to

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7777 nice

>>
>>

>>7794

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7781 Biden will make unwanted inappropriate touching Great Again!

>>

>>7786 >OP post is not just a one time slip It's just one time "slip". It's always just "one time slip", every single election. The US election is nothing but a meme war.

>>

>>7785 >That is not the same thing as dementia. "There are many different types of dementia. According to the National Institute on Aging, the most common is Alzheimer’s disease. Other types include: Lewy body dementia frontotemporal dementia vascular disorders mixed dementia, or a combination of types There are 10 typical early signs of dementia. For a person to receive a diagnosis, they would usually experience two or more of these symptoms, and the symptoms would be severe enough to interfere with their daily life." Early signs of dementia that Trump is displaying: - Memory loss. - Difficulty planning or solving problems. - Difficulty doing familiar tasks. - Being confused about time or place. - Challenges understanding visual information. - Problems speaking or writing. - Poor judgment or decision-making. ...and it's not like with Biden, that there's just a few clips of him displaying this that has been clipped out of context: This is a constant theme with Trump. ...and the way that he hid it, was to illegally raid his doctor's office and dispose of all his medical papers during his election campaign, and then have another doctor lie about him being in fucking olympian health.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>7807 >no, you You failed m8 Biden constantly makes no sense. Trump will get reelected in another landslide victory..

>>

>>7810 Oh FFS, I don't even know if you're being sarcastic now.