ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Science and Math - /sci/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Guys I have a few questions. 1: If i'm a 3d person, and i stick my dick in an anime character, what would happen? Would it be possible? Would i just get really bad papercuts? 2: If I was a 2d person, and i stick my dick in an anime character, then i would have to be from a sideways angle so i actually have a dick and it's not just my shirt but looks like a dick. If that's possible to fuck an anime character sideways as a 2d person, then would I always have to be looked at from a sideways angle? Or would I would just change my art style to change positions?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>357 You'd have to be an animu faggot first to even molest her in real life.

>>

>>358 Ya but what if somehow it did happen?

>>

Dem Outlanders....

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>360 Please stop i'm actually very sensitive

>>

It doesn't work like that, you can't fuck an anime girl if you are 3D. You have to enter in the anime realm in order to become able to fuck and all other interaction As for what happen if you are 2D and all, there is no answer because it is a total other realm that work with it own rules, it is like asking how demon and angel work, or asking how things work in the 4th dimension. You can't explain it with human's words, it just work differently.

>>

>>364 Okay, so basically I won't know until i pass on to 2d heaven? I understand now, thank you, based /sci/fags

>>

in oder to bang the 2d girl you need an animated file of said 2d girl where she will moan or otherwise appear tobe intercourseing and react to you bbased on what u do to her next you need a technology that will transmit real world sensation into 2d like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVBpI8Izxws >:D

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>365 When you reach it , try to call me by any means you can, so you can tell me how it goes and if I could reach it one day

>>
Image Thumbnail

Are 2D girls genuinely 2D if they have illusory depth?

>>

>>375 Moar paper lolis!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>376 this

Update 5