ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Science and Math - /sci/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

This is a colaberation of my own work and previous work done by mathematicians and physicists, that tries to explain multi dimensional theory and how to achieve the progression through the dimensions. I can completely explain the diagram if people whish, but for now I shall just leave the picture and if I get any responses I will gladly elaborate.

>>

>>556 I don't know anything about this beyond what I hear in some YouTube channels like PBS Space Time, so excuse me if my question is fundamentally stupid, it's just ignorance. I see you're counting time as the fourth dimension, I had the impression that time wasn't a dimension per se but a frame of reference for equilibrium progression, also I thought the 11 or 16 (was it 16? may be 13 I can't remember) dimensions didn't count time as one of them. Could you explain it to me in the simplest terms possible?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>557 Here's a new video of numberphile that explains multidimensional stacking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mceaM2_zQd8

>>

>>556 I'm more interested in the surface behind your piece of paper. It reminds me of a paper towel pattern. What is it?

>>

>>559 Looks like a regular wall paper. The shadows suggest a source of light that comes from the top left, it would be consistent with a wall.

>>

>>559 it's my wallpaper :/ >>557 time is simply what I have chosen to lable the 4th dimension for simplicity, it is the change in form (position of it's objects over time) of the 3 dimensional space represented by a line, each point on this line represents an entire 3dimensional space. all these dimensions are essentially frames of reference, the same way you would visualise it if you were systematically storing the data in a computer you would chose a simple frame of reference to navigate the data you have stored. This diagram is just so it gives a simpler frame of reference to understand the dimensions that encompase all of reality, and how we would visualise them were we capabale of moving through them (which fyi we wil be able to do soon)

>>

Why are there only 10 dimensions now? I remember reading that there were 14 and past that things become too unstable.

Update 5