ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Spergomania - /spergomania/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

I really don't remember making this board. Its in the list of boards that I created tho.. Have the BO accounts been compromised? Who could be behind this??

>>

>>1 If you don't remember making it, what makes you think it's yours? is it in your boards list?

>>

>>2 Yes, it is.

>>

>>3 Then it's yours indeed. It's weird you don't remember making it, but I guess if that's a problem just contact Gad, he could give you details on when did you make it.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>4 I would assume I made it back when we were picking on kV I just don't remember making 'spergomania' I do remember making /sperg/ tho Which is in my board list too Do you have any boards in your list you don't recall making?

>>

>>5 No, I've only two boards, one that I made and one I got as inheritance of sorts. No mysterious new boards in my account, which is a relief tbh.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>6 We all know what happened to that board.. All the lolis chewed thru the tape/rope and got away.

>>

>>7 That is not what happened. I just mailed the lolis away, I hate annoying kids, and they came conveniently pre-packaged.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>8 I heard this is what happened to the old BO

>>

>>7 >We all know We're so few that "all" are 5. Will we see the day where "all" are actually so many we won't have a clue who they are? >>9 I don't think I ever saw that board at all

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>10 Nope, 3 chums died. Its just us now. You first.. >photo related

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>11 Lead by example =D

>>

>>12 (and then I'll own the whole chan!)

Update 5