Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

tinylotuscult - /tinylotuscult/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

first church of benevolent satanism

>>
Image Thumbnail

learn to live deliciously

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

erotic grotesqueiers, morbid surrealism, juxtaposed reality , benevolent satanism, and loliart of all kinds . we are tiny lotus cult

>>
Image Thumbnail

be at peace and do as your told

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

https://tlctodaytinylotus.blogspot.com/ Tyler will meet you there

>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

As a new year begins every Xian wife should take quality time for private worship of the Dark Lord. It is important as she worships to again commit herself and her marriage and her family and others to Satan, pledging anew to lead others to the Dark Lord and the freedom, confidence, challenges, pleasures and depravities that she will enjoy. Adultery and fornication should be a constant for her this new year and she should demonstrate her love of and dedication to the Dark Lord to others by taking every opportunity to enjoy Satan’s cock in every form it presents itself and accept His seed from every source. Every truly happy Xian wife knows fulfillment comes only through giving herself and her body to lead others to the left hand path. Hail Satan! https://tlctodaytinylotus.blogspot.com/2019/11/gross-out-sex-2.html

>>
Image Thumbnail

https://tlctodaytinylotus.blogspot.com/2019/11/gross-out-sex-2.html

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail
>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>52406 What kinda half ass plumber doesn't install a p trap on a sink. I bet it smells terrible in there..

>>
Image Thumbnail

The "P" trap is there, you're just seeing it from a perspective where all is aligned. Note the shadow about half way down

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>52410 I know what I'm looking at there honey buns.. That there is a piece of flex pipe.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>52414 Water flows straight down, makes a 90deg turn then another 90deg turn then goes into the wall. I drew a line to illustrate.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>52410 Also NICE FUCKING THUMBNAIL

>>

>>52414 It's flex pipe followed by a trap angled so that you can't see it. However, ask yourself why there's some kind of transformer box located just underneath the sink. ...and if it isn't a transformer or fuse box, then what is it? What exactly is that sink producing? Electrified water?

>>

>>52414 I mean there's - at least at one point - just one water pipe inlet, and then two CABLES attached to this inlet, in a sort of a grid maze. I don't think that sink produces water at all. Maybe it produces gas.

>>

>>52418 If you look at the bottom of the faucet you can see the electric eye that turns the water on when you put your hands in front of it. That requires an electrical control.

>>

>>52420 There's still only one temperature inlet, though, and mounting an electrical device underneath a water source, isn't the brightest idea. ...but I guess neither is covering yourself in blood.

>>

Point of use electric water heater m8

>>

did anyone notice the hot gurl covered in blood ?kek

>>

>>52409 agree!

>>

>>52415 disagree