ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

tieupgames - /tugs/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Well this board has gone to shit

>>

>>2477 Do you have a reason to think that or it's just a pointless post?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2477 Checked

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2478 To be Dull is not to contribute. Be sharp, not look for reason. find point; excuse isn't the answer

>>

>>2480 Haiku with bad grammar does not constitute an acceptable answer

>>

>>2480 >reporting posts that offend you Kys levelzero

>>

>>2527 >reporting posts that offend you Not offended but concerned, but if gad's ok with the pic so am I. >Kys levelzero I won't. Also your post is pretty revealing, thanks for the info.

>>

>>2487 >>2527 >>2530 less blahblah more bondage

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2531 I agree. Level zero.. It's time for you to leave Don't come back. You won't be missed.. At least stop posting for a while. Take a break chum. Let this board grow naturally and organically without your autism.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2531 This.

>>

>>2534 Let's see... >I agree. I don't care, really. >Level zero.. You got the wrong chum >It's time for you to leave >Don't come back. I won't, deal with it. >You won't be missed.. I don't care. >At least stop posting for a while. >Take a break chum. Nope, I'll do exactly what I want, no more, no less and you can't stop it. Anything else? Also >>2531

>>

>>2534 >>2537 >Let this board grow naturally and organically without your autism. bad luck for both of you this is my board now

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2537 >>2538 This is the autism >>2534 was talking about.. No one cars who you are plebs More girls, less autism kids ..

>>
Image Thumbnail

I can't find a better resolution for this one.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

T R I P S

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2555 Checked you're doing a good job chum

>>
Image Thumbnail

This board had so much potential . Anyone know where I can find more of the pictures originally posted here ? A web search usually leads to this nonsense .

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>3129 You're living in the past chum. Let it go.

>>

>>3129 This board had no future at all, the original owner just discarded it to the first chum that crossed his path. Cry me a river.

>>

>>3129 on my hard drive

>>

>>3129 my hard drive

Update 5