ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

tieupgames - /tugs/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Welp, after thinking a bit I decided to add some difference on the topic of this board. While as I said on the other thread I'm not opposed to bondage at all, (kids tied up gives me the creeps, so I will demote those posts, provided they won't get reported first) and welcome the chum posting her tied up girls I will post the kind of girl I like instead. Now, I like the kind of girl you should stay away in the real world, they are bad news, will try to take your money and make your life miserable in the process. But I love bimbos, with fake lips, fake blonde hair, fake eyelashes, fake gigantic tits and zero brain. Mind you, I don't want to meet them, I just love the eyecandy, they shouldn't talk for what concerns me, they should be busy either being armcandy or sucking your dick. With that being said, I'll open the gates for the bimbos...

>>
Image Thumbnail

Plastic, plastic everywhere!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2582

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2583

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2584

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2585

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2586

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2587 On thing I appreciate about bimbos is how carefully taken are their pictures, if you meet them in real life and look at her at the wrong angle without makeup you couldn't recognize her at all. They are just dreams, and as such great while you look at them and forgettable as soon as your gaze goes elsewhere (a younger, faker bimbo, probably). Also Dubs.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2588

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2589

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2590

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2591

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2592

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2593

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2594

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2595

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2596

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2597

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2598 Dubs again.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2599

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2600

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2601

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2602

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2603

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2604

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2605

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2606

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2607 Last one for today, if any of you are interested in sources let me know. I'll add more later.

>>

Jesus christ, the title of the board is "tie up games", not some shit about bimbos. If you don't like this why on earth did you become the new owner.

>>

This thread is full of whores with silicone filled breasts. Willing to bet that they've had a lot of surgeries to have face lifts along with botox injections. Quite frankly they're just a bunch of fake posers and attention whores, not worth fapping over them.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2609 >If you don't like this I never said I don't like it. Learn to read. >why on earth did you become the new owner. Because I was the only one who took it. Deal with it. Have a bimbo.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2610 >whores >silicone filled breasts Yep! >Willing to bet that they've had a lot of surgeries to have face lifts along with botox injections. Yes, absolutely, they are 100% fake. Don't forget the massive makeup, careful pose, illumination and camera angles. >Quite frankly they're just a bunch of fake posers and attention whores, not worth fapping over them. Don't then, I don't care. But what you described is exactly a bimbo, very good! Have one.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2610 >bunch of fake posers and attention whores No chum, there's several differences between Cam whores, posers and fakes. Thanks for the idea, tomorrow I'll show the difference. Enjoy your complimentary bimbo.

>>

>>>/4chan/

Update 5