ccluster[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Television - /tv/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

started watching stargate in the specific order shown on http://www.gateworld.net/news/2009/05/stargate-recommended-viewing-order/ and have got to about 14 episodes into SG1 and I'm really losing interest, it's dated acting and directing outway the potential good storyline. Also I thought it was a sci-fi and all I see them do is go to random fucking ancient civilizations. I started watching it because I heard the story behind the ancient ones was really badass like beings that transcended but not sure I can tank through all of SG1 and the other 2 series to get to that parts with them in ALso the first movie was pretty badass to be fair

>>

>>437 >watching the electric Jew wew lad

>>

>>438 what is the electric Jew?

>>

It gets better from the second season

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>437 I watched all seasons, it was good in my opinion. It had one of the best episodes I have ever seen in a TV show, the 2-part one with the guy from full metal jacket and with the journalist trying to do a story on them. Once Jack left and they introduced a new enemy it wasn't as good anymore, but still had some decent episodes in it. The comedy relief episodes were usually really good

Update 5